Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lgd4033 + GW

Gosieu

basic stack of LGD and GW-501516 cardarine
25mgs of each per day
using enhanced athlete (don’t tell me they aren’t legit, dr. Huge uses them and so does Ramy)
I’m 28 years old, 5’5’’ 164 pounds. Want to gain size!

LOL okay, we will just do what you say... you will then listen to us when we tell you... DO NOT fkng come back here crying about what you should do when you get all sorts of side effects and issues.. NOONE wants to hear it, and i assure you, since you came here with that attitude, NOONE is going to help you after that...

Enhanced Athlete is well knows as being a company that provides products that are not as advertised and will cause you tremendous problems. This is very well known

25mgs of each per day
using enhanced athlete (don’t tell me they aren’t legit, dr. Huge uses them and so does Ramy)
Ramy using LGD would be like pissing in the sea to increase water level.
"Dr."Huge is not a medical doctor btw, and is also a convicted fraudster. So not sure I'd trust him when promoting the shit he himself are selling [emoji1]
I'm not one that chants "gotta go with the approved sources....jada jada jada...", but I would not use Enhanced Athlete.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

25mgs of each per day

enhanced athlete sells spiked sarms , tony huge is known to be a scammer

Top Bottom