Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd-4033 pct..

bananafish

Hey...

I'm 15 days into an ostarine only cycle and already loving it, it's my first ever chemical enhancement experiment and I'm now interested in maybe trying LGD-4033 once I finish up my mini PCT.

I wanted to ask you guys about what the general up to date consensus is on what you need in PCT after LGD, there was a relatively recent thread where Dylan said a SERM MAY not be necessary?

And is LGD generally as trusted among bros as being as safe as Ostarine?

I would consider S4, and I know the vision sides can be somewhat managed and are blown out of proportion by some, but my job involves driving at night, so I don't really want to go there. GW sounds interesting, but for the time being it's also not what I'm looking for.

So that leaves me with LGD, if it absolutely requires a SERM, then I'll leave it for now, I want to recover without harsh drugs which is why I've avoided AAS so far, but I have researched everything to do with all aspects of gear for many, many months.

I've had no negative sides whatsoever from Ostarine so far, and I'm logging my progress which I'm going to post once the run is completed (hate reading incomplete logs), so far so good on it, gaining pounds and definition, no strength yet, and an odd and unexpected positive benefit from ostarine I've noticed, clearer/smoother skin. :confused:

Anyway, my question, LGD, will I absolutely positively NEED a SERM to recover? If not, what would be a good mini PCT for it?

Any and all help appreciated, I've already learned a ton reading this forum.

I didn't use a SERM after LGD...

I ran Osta at 25mg a day, Prolensis, DAA, Formestane and Mucuna Pruriens extract 3g per day and everything seemed to be OK...

I ran Lgd a few times without a SERM afterward. The best way to know if you need one is getting bloods at the end of your cycle and seeing how low you LH and FSH has gone. If there is not a significant drop, run some hcgen, unleashed, ostarine and call it good.

You should stack some s4 with your Lgd. It's a great combo

I attempted to run nolva after 8 weeks on lgd, but it made me feel like crap in every way possible! Currently researching my next lgd cycle pct as I will be running high dosages and I did experience testicular atrophy with last lgd run but only above 7mg. I'm swaying towards liquid clomid from agguys and hcgenerate es within pct.

The requirement for a serm in pct may be dose dependent and also how your body reacts to it, so best to have one on hand either way...........

I attempted to run nolva after 8 weeks on lgd, but it made me feel like crap in every way possible! Currently researching my next lgd cycle pct as I will be running high dosages and I did experience testicular atrophy with last lgd run but only above 7mg. I'm swaying towards liquid clomid from agguys and hcgenerate es within pct.

The requirement for a serm in pct may be dose dependent and also how your body reacts to it, so best to have one on hand either way...........

How long had you been running it before you experienced testicular atrophy?

I would be tempted to try a short 4 or 5 week run to minimize shutdown, and from the logs I've read, the majority of gains happen inside that time anyway.

I do have nolva, I bought it before further research lead to me deciding I don't want to use it.

Not 100% but fourth or fifth week onwards..... However bloodwork after pct had test level at 12.8 which is normal, so recovered well.

Also I gained throughout cycle and added rs-transdermal into mix at weeks 6-8, based on that, at no point was one week insanely better than the other, definitely need the full eight based on my experience.

No SERM in PCT here. Disliked Nolva on my prior PH run. Ran LGD for 8 weeks finishing off at 5mg alongside HCGen & Forma. Recovered just dandy with Osta @ 30mg, DAA, Unleashed, Forma. Great results.

Will be running this again with LGD up to 7-8mgs the second time around. I believe in the Occam's razor thought process and applied it to my first run. Some may need more and some can get away with less. Good luck.

you don't absolutely need a serm with lgd... i would run a bit bigger pct than the standard mini pct used on other sarms cycles but you don't need a serm with lgd... There is far too much bloodowork and many studies out there showing the suppression from lgd is not nearly what it had been projected to be... I would just run a bigger pct than a small mini... Make sure to take advantage of the bogo deal at www.sarms1.com...

Top Bottom