Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letting it go... Does it ever really come back?

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
They have that old saying that you should set them free and if they come back then it was meant to be...

Anyone EVER have a positive experience with this?

Do they ever leave and really come back?

B True

b fold the truth said:
They have that old saying that you should set them free and if they come back then it was meant to be...

Anyone EVER have a positive experience with this?

Do they ever leave and really come back?

B True

Honestly brother, sorry to say, "No, they don't." Well not for me anyway.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

And sometimes something even better comes along. :angel:

Raina said:
Yes. We went back to each other after 3-4 months and haven't been apart much for well over a year. We went from not speaking for months to being completely in love with each other again. Actaully this morning we were kind of bummed out because he left at 6am, I have to leave for school tonight before he'll get home, and I have class til 10. I think this is the longest we've been apart since being back together.

me and sean34 are the same way

Yes. We went back to each other after 3-4 months and haven't been apart much for well over a year. We went from not speaking for months to being completely in love with each other again. Actaully this morning we were kind of bummed out because he left at 6am, I have to leave for school tonight before he'll get home, and I have class til 10. I think this is the longest we've been apart since being back together.

Top Bottom