Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro potency over time?

Brye03

Hi guys, this is my first post, and my situation has led me to this website. I was hoping I could find some useful information from people with a lot more experience in this subject. I took prohormornes in the past, I developed gyno from it. I talked to a few people and they suggested letro. So I took letro starting at .5mg and went up to 2.5, stayed there until gyno was gone, then tapered back down. I was surprised at how fast it worked. I also took nolva after the letro to prevent an estrogen rebound. This was all about 2 years ago. So last November I decided to start another cycle of prohormornes. I started to develop gyno after only 3 weeks so I decided to stop and start using letro again. I used the same exact taper but this time my gyno is not going away, in fact it seems to be getting worse, I have been at 2.5 now for 3 weeks. This is the same batch of letro I used 2 years ago. So my question is, has the letro I used lost potency over the last couple years, or am I going to have to look at another option for getting rid of my gyno? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Have you ever considered using raloxifene instead of letro? Is your letro pharma or rc ?

Top Bottom