Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lethargy induced on cycle?

wow, yeah, not sure how comfertable i feel using test at those levels. i have always been into very low doses because i react every AAS i took very sensitively, at 1k mg i am sure my face would be the size of a pumpkin.

Take a break.

Continue to keep taking your doses, but just take a break from the gym for a week. When on a cycle it is easy to overtrain. This combined with school and you are probably both mentally and physically fatigued. Instead of going to the gym, do something more relaxing.

You might also want to check you diet for any high-glycemic carbs that could being causing some blood sugar crashes.

Ok you feeling tired is probably from the extra weight and your body trying to adjust. Try taking 1mg a-dex everyday to see if that helps with the bloat. It will go away once your body gets use to carrying the weight. I just got finished going throught the same thing on the deca cycle I am running. I would fall asleep doing anything, watching T.V doing homework and this is like one in the afternoon. Do you do any cardio? If not try to hit 25 minutes after a workout three times a week this will help get rid of some of the water weight too, but keep the cardio mild.

LETHARGIC FROM TEST ?
I'm in 5th week of Sust.250mg's every 3 days and i feel awsome. Sex drive through the roof and i feel like i could do just about anything !) Motivation is skyrocketing and workouts F@#$^%$ Rock! sorry to hear about your shitty times dude. wish i could help but i'm just a dumbass. :)

romoranger said:
ok, so curretnly i am running 500mg of test and 400mg of primo.
lately i have been getting extremely lethargic many times during the day. taking something to keep me awake will not work as i am already on 100mg a day of provigil to help combat sleep apnea, hypercomnia, and chronic fatigue syndrome. i am not sure if it is because of my dosages of test (i have never taken it so high before) or my current weight (4 weeks into cycle went from 187 to 196-197). i do know i am getting bad bloat from the test, even at 1mg a-dex eod. anyone have an idea on this, is it all the water weight i am currently carrying? i had these feelings before when i was 195 at the end of my deca cycle, but just figured i was being lazy. sleep is not the problem, i am sleeping 9-10 hours a night. i am considering dropping the test to liek 150-200mg a week and raising the primo to about 800mg a week with winstrol everyday and run it till i run it with the hopes that dropping the water weight with reduce my lethargic feelings.
when i say lethargic, i physcially mean falling asleep doing whatever i am doing at that time, whether it be driving, or learning in class

Last edited:
i will start my a-dex everyday, and will incorporate cardio 3 times a week starting today. looked over my diet and its prety darn close to being right on, i don't think its anything there, but it doens't hurt to look at it again. i think a lot of it is my body trying to get used to all the extra mass i am carrying, some more cardio than what i am doing now (walking a few miles) should defintely be a plus and hopefully will help. i will try this and if it doens't work i will reevaluate my the test in the cycle, as i really can not afford to be anywhere but up top and ahead in everything. stimulants will not work, unfortunately i already got that going

Top Bottom