hiiiiiii....lolWootoom said:helllo
you want to see his pic?????AAP said:Lestat has to post pics (again) for verification purposes.
angel_girl said:you want to see his pic?????
ohh now i see..lolAAP said:No. Johnnny wants to have a cock-off contest.
Lestat said:what is this call out all about? What do I need to do?
dangggggnycgirl said:OMG!![]()
AAP said:that pic just oozes twinky-ism.
what was it supposed to be all about man? I don't get the pic.pintoca said:shit... so much for my thread being turned into a geighfest...
Lestat said:what was it supposed to be all about man? I don't get the pic.
Lestat said:what was it supposed to be all about man? I don't get the pic.

can you explain please?pintoca said:nuthin man, I just saw the pic and thought about you...![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














