Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

LESTAT, I'm calling you out!!!

pintoca

New member
Is this how you do it?

wow.jpg


Bro, play by the rules
 
OH...LOL


I thought that was how he screened new "members" for his club
 
what is this call out all about? What do I need to do?
 
Lestat said:
what is this call out all about? What do I need to do?


Pull a BBF.

You know, make up something interest and then post a link to the newsarticle or whatever. But it really directs them to your cock pic.

then when they complain. bomb them.

yeah.
 
remove that gay fuckin pic from here or move this to BTS/POM...

tiger88 you dissapoint me.

you're pretty hung though man.
 
pintoca said:
shit... so much for my thread being turned into a geighfest...
what was it supposed to be all about man? I don't get the pic.
 
Top Bottom