spongebob
New member
Deterass said:Is there something i missed? What are you talking about?
needto was injured in combat, and caused him some problems.
Deterass said:Is there something i missed? What are you talking about?
pintoca said:There is a reason for everything bros... I would advice to stop the spelling jokes... specially all of you that so promptly jump to give props to your fellow citizens in combat
as you can see now in hammys sig i make typo errors and a few mistakes while posting and doing other things....dont always focus on things.....but yes there are plenty of people who cannot spell that great..doesnt really bother me that much but i am good at reading the mis spelled things...i can see why it annoys people.KillahBee said:so 15 people on this site got injured in combat? we have one person who alledgedly did - fine, that person has all the reason in the world. the rest don't. use your head.
KillahBee said:so 15 people on this site got injured in combat? we have one person who alledgedly did - fine, that person has all the reason in the world. the rest don't. use your head.
pintoca said:now what are you talking about? I was specifically referring to one person, the current butt of all the spelling jokes (hell I even dropped a few myself before knowing).
It there is 10% truth to the story, it is enough for it not being cool
KillahBee said:it sounded like you were making a blanket PC statement towards everybody, not just that one person. I agree that the one person should be left alone. but the rest are just annoying. and it isn't simple random spelling mistakes, it's the way they type and punctuate. It's maddening.
pintoca said:I know...
sometimes you spend more time reding through a post and understanding the real meaning than what is worth it... people should be more like AAP (not gay and with good spelling)
but I'm not like that... I take great pride in my english-capabilities...
not bad for being only my 5th language, huh?
Deterass said:Wow........i didn't know that Needto was injured in combat. If this is true i'm am sorry for the jokes.
Tell us what happened?How did he get injured?
pintoca said:I read about it recently, would be better for him to tell the story and clear the slat already.
Simply put, he got injured with a bomb in Iraq that somehow didn't affect his speech or reading capabilities, but his spelling capabilities. He is now relearning how to to spell everything.
I put this together from different posts, but I can imagine just how difficult that must be, without having 1000 different voices telling you every minute how bad of an effort you are making.
I give this guy mad respect and props for that
Deterass said:Sounds weird that it only affects his spelling. It would have to be some sort of head injury to part of his brain if thats the case.
Deterass said:Wow........i didn't know that Needto was injured in combat. If this is true i'm am sorry for the jokes.
Tell us what happened?How did he get injured?
he's used to some people saying things but i am sure the new ones do piss him off a tad....he usually rolls things off his shoulders thoughspongebob said:needto is a good bro he takes it pretty good most of the time and actually craqcked on himself some. im sure he gets tired of new people doing it but he doesnt mind when we make off comments in a joking manner.
Deterass said:Wow........i didn't know that Needto was injured in combat. If this is true i'm am sorry for the jokes.
Tell us what happened?How did he get injured?
LMAO!!!!mightymouse69 said:Plumper War I with Anal Angels...
it efected allote more then my spelling.reading is allout esyer to do.the words are allready there in front of you.all you have to do is sound them out.and if you cant figer a word out just read the reast of the sentance and that should give you a hint as to what the word is.just the way you can sound out what I am saying.I can sound out what you are saying.youre words look as fucked up to me as mine do to you.pintoca said:I read about it recently, would be better for him to tell the story and clear the slat already.
Simply put, he got injured with a bomb in Iraq that somehow didn't affect his speech or reading capabilities, but his spelling capabilities. He is now relearning how to to spell everything.
I put this together from different posts, but I can imagine just how difficult that must be, without having 1000 different voices telling you every minute how bad of an effort you are making.
I give this guy mad respect and props for that
Mavafanculo said:Somewhere in a cardiac ward, Johnnny is laughing his ass off....

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














