Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Less Clothing!

Daisy_Girl said:
thank you sir, for that kind comment you get more pics :)

24cd363dafa231d918d450d4eab31846.jpg

3a7bb10edf5f53f8c11234f25db3ae98.jpg

Why do you blurr you face?
You seem to have a nice face...dont blurr it...

Look at Raina...she is not shy of showing her beautiful face....follow her example..

out_at_sea said:

Devastation is gay....dont mind him....I am the official authority as to who is hot in here...:D

You just made my list...

she said she wanted to do an NPC show. if she wants to be successful she must bring those areas up. we all know she's freakin hot, but looks don't win fitness/physique contests

Devastation said:
she said she wanted to do an NPC show. if she wants to be successful she must bring those areas up. we all know she's freakin hot, but looks don't win fitness/physique contests

I do appreciate the critisism, but I never said I was where I want to be. The other post I have with pictures says it all - a work in progress. I know enough about the fitness world to know whether or not I am contest-ready. And I know I am not. That is why I am thinking about a contest 5-6 months from now. And if that doesn't work, well, then I'll pick a contest at a later date.

Thanks for all the thoughts though. :)

I don't think you're that far away from being ready. Have you been to a show to see what kind of girls show up? I would stay that you are 12 weeks away. Go catch a show, you'll see that you're not that far.

Daisy_Girl said:
Yet another...tell me if you get tired of them! :)

245334c55e3f32613580dd6ad32a1602.jpg

My wrist is getting tired but I'll live.

Top Bottom