Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg day dizziness

seTtella

whenever I do like days it's extremely intense and I get dizzy during my work out where I have to run to the bathroom and dry heave and sometimes I throw up whatever I eat beforehand

I've asked people about this and they don't seem to be able to be helpful so I'm coming here to ask you guys for some advice on how to combat this from happening

I would start with dehydration then look into vertigo. Does it happen more in prone position?

could be many reasons for this but keep in mind leg days put a lot of stress on your body and are the toughest workouts.

not hydrating enough or even too much
not eating the right foods
just not being in good shape YET.

in the end you should NOT experience this issue from any sort of workout so its not normal

whenever I do like days it's extremely intense and I get dizzy during my work out where I have to run to the bathroom and dry heave and sometimes I throw up whatever I eat beforehand

I've asked people about this and they don't seem to be able to be helpful so I'm coming here to ask you guys for some advice on how to combat this from happening

you need to drink electrolytes and BCAAs during training and take ostazol m1mk 3 caps

Top Bottom