Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean Bulk Blitz

I'm in the middle of designing a revolutionary product that blocks Myostatin. I been reading a lot of Dr. Mengele's excerpts on genetics, and discovered some exciting ideas. Now, all I need is someone to volunteer to be a test monkey to see if the product works :)

Oh, I like your blast and cruise protocol, that's how you do it!!

I know myostatin inhibitors have been around forever, and have been pretty much been proven worthless but I'm assuming you are talking about something very different than that. At any rate, I'm very interested in this.

I know myostatin inhibitors have been around forever, and have been pretty much been proven worthless but I'm assuming you are talking about something very different than that. At any rate, I'm very interested in this.

Yes, I been studying genes for a while. In reality, Myostatin is just a muscle regulator or a gene regulator; it prohibits muscles from getting to big. In relation to muscle building, Myostatin is synonymous with homeostasis.

People who have a mutation in both copies of the MSTN gene have rather large muscle whether they train or not. Through my studies thus far, I would say that the majority of pro bodybuilders have a mutation in both copies of the MTSN gene, that's why they excel fast in the sport, or get over that hurdle that is so hard to leap to become a pro. And of course, their muscle receptors are more responsive to drugs than the average persons'.

With Myostatin eliminated, there will indeed be a rapid increase and an enhancement of hypertrophy, which is ideal for building muscle. Akt, which is a kinase that causes muscle hypertrophy in conjunction with protein synthesis will not be hindered, which is ideal to making new tissue. Also, cycles will not crash within 8 weeks, which means LBM gains will continue past week 8, but I don't know how long LBM gains would continue (I'm still researching).

There are a few things I found that "might" work to block myostatin but I'm not quite certain about them yet, so I won't disclose any info at the moment, but I will get in touch with you as soon as I'm sure about it..

For now, I would suggest for people who just cycle and don't blast and cruise to save their more anabolic roids for like weeks 7 or 8; especially tren becuase that will smash myostatin and extend the cycle for 3 or 4 more weeks.

Last edited:
Yes, I been studying genes for a while. In reality, Myostatin is just a muscle regulator or a gene regulator; it prohibits muscles from getting to big. In relation to muscle building, Myostatin is synonymous with homeostasis.

People who have a mutation in both copies of the MSTN gene have rather large muscle whether they train or not. Through my studies thus far, I would say that the majority of pro bodybuilders have a mutation in both copies of the MTSN gene, that's why they excel fast in the sport, or get over that hurdle that is so hard to leap to become a pro. And of course, their muscle receptors are more responsive to drugs than the average persons'.

With Myostatin eliminated, there will indeed be a rapid increase and an enhancement of hypertrophy, which is ideal for building muscle. Akt, which is a kinase that causes muscle hypertrophy in conjunction with protein synthesis will not be hindered, which is ideal to making new tissue. Also, cycles will not crash within 8 weeks, which means LBM gains will continue past week 8, but I don't know how long LBM gains would continue (I'm still researching).

There are a few things I found that "might" work to block myostatin but I'm not quite certain about them yet, so I won't disclose any info at the moment, but I will get in touch with you as soon as I'm sure about it..

For now, I would suggest for people who just cycle and don't blast and cruise to save their more anabolic roids for like weeks 7 or 8; especially tren becuase that will smash myostatin and extend the cycle for 3 or 4 more weeks.

Very interesting and awesome information brother. Keep me posted!

Top Bottom