Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lard Ass

AFeedz

High End Bro
Platinum
After writing this i realized it got totally rant-y. Sorry in advance

Sooo I never post in here anymore, so I don't know who's around that would remember, but as maybe someone out there remembers when I joined up I'd recently lost a shit ton of weight.

But I'm doing some serious self punishment right now. Long story short, since I've taken a new job the same place my best friend works I've gained a good couple pounds. Nothing crazy. I'm obv not walking around 30lbs heavier or anything. It's only been 4 months. But i gained enough for me to be effing angry/disappointed/uncomfortable.

Not to make excuses, because I should have better will power and it's totally my own fault, but a bunch of my clients (I work in public relations) are food related: restaurants, catering, events etc. So I'm legit every day having to talk to people who want our meetings to be over lunch out or are bringing me stuff, and when I'm not, I work with my best friend who always wants to go out too.

It's rough.

Blah blah blah. So anyways, I got my wisdom teeth out last week and it went horribly wrong, meaning I've been able to eat pretty much nothing and (albeit unhealthily) have lost 11lbs in 6 days. Im not proud of it because it's basically due to starvation and I'm the hugest activist for slow, healthy, hard work weight loss.

Buuuut, I can't lie and say it hasnt given me a nice little jump off to start eating better (when I can really eat again).

I don't necessarily know if this will become a log or not, maybe, there's no point right this moment seeing as my diet sucks bc I STILL can't eat anything that involves real chewing. Just kinda jotting down some thoughts to keep myself motivated.

Oh, and if anybody has any thoughts or tips on stuff I could eat right now I would love you all forever. If I eat one more bowl of chicken broth or one more mashed sweet potato I'm going to dieeeeee.

:heart:

Hi Girl ,welcome to the women's forum, don't feel bad, its not the end of the world, when you slip up just pick yourself up and get back on track!

Read this

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

Ive read that in the past. I'm not new. Lol just haven't posted up in the fitness forum in a while.

I've lost weight successfully in the past, and then it was a lot more than I need to lose now. Back when I used to post here, the only thing I even really did was give fat loss advice. Unfortunately, knowledge isn't the problem. :)

The first thing that came to mind was sugar free jello...not much for nutrition though but might be a nice change. lol

I feel your pain...I worked really hard to lose a significant amount of weight and gained some back and have sort of been stuck for awhile. Knowledge isn't my problem either. LOL It's gotta be tough, too, when your work life centers a lot around food. We have snacks lying around all the time but not to the same extent you have. Hang in there and I'm here if you need extra motivation or to rant away. I've been talking about putting up a log for at least 3 months now and can't even get myself organized enough to get a plan in place.....so....I'm right here with ya! :)

I hope you heal quickly!

First of all sorry to hear bout your tooth problems ouch I hate the dentist lol.
Anyway no need to beat yourself up as we all make mistakes but knowing that it needs to be worked at us the first step to your goals so I wish you the best of luck and remember you done this before it's easier 2nd time round!

And yeah Cg mentions LF jello I love the stuff sometimes I add a t spoon of LF ice cream it's great.

Donna

Eating popcorn would be like stabbing myself through the eyes with a fork right now. Lol

But thanks guys. I don't know that it'll be easier the 2nd time around, besides the fact that i don't need to lose nearly as much and I have the benefit of already knowing I can do it.

I've eaten some jello...but I'm getting pretty cranky these days craving something nutritious. I haven't eaten a real meal since last Monday. :(

Maybe dates? Check em out, good on protein and fiber and they kill the cravings for me anyway.

Top Bottom