Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, Would You Do A Guy With A Strapon

Ladies, Would You Use A Strapon On Someone?

• I have and liked it

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I have but didn't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't but would like to try

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • I have no interest

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
It scares me that all the women on this thread want to try it. That means that I will probably have to try this sometime in my life, if I want to satisfy the woman I'm with for a longer time.

At this time, it seems very, very unappealing.

As for my kind of opinion being merely a peer pressure and pride thing, I don't talk about my sex life to my friends. I subtly let them know when I lost my virginity, that's it.

Whould you do ATM with the strap on? :lmao:
DT said:
Some uptight guys think giving anal to a women means you're closet gay.
Add me to the list......

Physically, men enjoy receiving anal sex more than woman do, it is a much more sensitive spot for them as the prostate can be stimulated and the prostate is where the orgasm comes from.
Most guys probably at one point or another find this out while masturbating or if their partner puts her finger in...
The problem is, "Most guys" will then think this means they are gay. Very sad in my opinion. It is kind of the same as if getting a blow job meant you are probably gay, then most guys would be disgusted at the thought of having a woman blow them.
Such a pity that most men deprive themselves of this part of their sexuality.

Or just one of gods jokes?

Allon said:
Physically, men enjoy receiving anal sex more than woman do, it is a much more sensitive spot for them as the prostate can be stimulated and the prostate is where the orgasm comes from.
Most guys probably at one point or another find this out while masturbating or if their partner puts her finger in...
The problem is, "Most guys" will then think this means they are gay. Very sad in my opinion. It is kind of the same as if getting a blow job meant you are probably gay, then most guys would be disgusted at the thought of having a woman blow them.
Such a pity that most men deprive themselves of this part of their sexuality.

Or just one of gods jokes?

No it's juust man's society. I'm admitedly victim of it as well because I don't want to be with a man but in ancient greek times bisexuality with men was kinda like it is with women today. I wouldn't be surprised in that was to be the case again in a another few centuries.

RaZor Ramon said:
No it's juust man's society. I'm admitedly victim of it as well because I don't want to be with a man but in ancient greek times bisexuality with men was kinda like it is with women today. I wouldn't be surprised in that was to be the case again in a another few centuries.

I think you kinda understood me.
I was saying that straight men who are in no way attracted to other men should still be able to enjoy anal stimulation.

Top Bottom