Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ladies. what's your opinion on guys wearing tank tops

Here's my two bits...I don't mind the tank tops(I have a thing for body hair,anyway).What I DO mind i a guy wearing a tank top who either forgot deodorant or put so much on it totally cakes in the hair under their arms.I know...picky ...but you asked :)

I don't see anything wrong with it but I'm not a big clubber. I'm 31 and have been a family man for twelve years now.. so I say wear whatever you feel comfortable in. And you guys can say, oh he's a fag wearing that tank top but a woman can show off all she wants? No.... I like my tanktops and muscle shirts cause I got nice guns.. If you like your guns and you want to show them to the world, go right ahead. Who cares what other people think. Just my 2 cents.

I work my ass off all year , in Chicago, I only get 3 months to show off a little, I'm wearing a tank top everywhere I go- the club,beach,store,bank,weddings,funerals-tomo

I hear ya tomo. who cares what everyone thinks. life s too short to be worried what other people are wearing just enjoy life

I agree with Supersize me:D but I also think If you want to wear it wear it, who gives a shit what other people think!!

dude if you look good in a tank wear it who cares what a bunch of jealous fucks think man, most the time the chicks get mad cause i look better then they do.:eek:

HEY THE ONE...Bro you need a few shots of Cuervo and a good piece of ass or a toe curling blowjob... rotflmao... I can take care of the cuervo and teenage monster can handle the rest. Just make sure he doesn't cut your shit of with those sharp ass teeth... lmfao..

Top Bottom