Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ladies. what's your opinion on guys wearing tank tops

bgdaddysmooth

Well, it's getting nice here in Chicago and the weather is making it nice to wear tank tops. My question is this. Why is it that some 150lbs dweeb can wear one and no one cares? But if someone jacked is wearing one, he's showing off. Does it matter where you wear it? I mean I know the beach it's cool, but what about the neighborhood pub, or some bumping club. It seems like whenever I wear one people automatically assume I've got an inflated head. Personally, I think wearing one to a bumpin club is a little tacky, but I don't see anything wrong when I'm at some local dive bar. I'd like to hear some guys opinions, too. If I see a jacked dude in one, I think he's got every right to wear it, although I may be a little jealous. I won't deny that they look good nor do I think they're stuck on themselves.

I only wear them in the gym. If I saw somebody in a club wearing a tank, I would think that he is a fag.

I'm a guy but here's my theory. Tank tops/wife beaters, whatever you want to call them, when you break it down the point of wearing them is to show off. It's like chicks wearing little skimpy halter tops or something lowcut. The point of wearing them is: HEY LOOK AT ME. CHECK ME OUT. It's the same type deal with the guy driving the Ferrari and the guy driving the little riced out Honda. At the stoplight, the Honda will haul ass off the green light and make a big scene so it can prove to others that it can move. The Ferrari takes off slow and doesn't need to book ass, because it along with everyone else that can see it, is already well aware that the thing can haul ass if it needs to. The most effective form of bragging is NOT TO BRAG. If you are a jacked mofo, you don't need a tank top to display to the world that you are cockass diesel. You can bathe in your jackedness in a leisure suit if you want to, people are still going to recognize.
Also no one really wants to look at anyone's hairy armpits or back. I see entirely too many sweater backs rolling around in tank tops.

I only wear T-Shirts with or without the sleeves removed or Muscle Shirts to the Gym. Tank tops are reserved for around the House or at the Beach or Pool..

These are exactly the type of responses I expected. I've always thought anyone wearing a tank was a little homo, regardless of size.

I just don't think it's fair. Women wear these tight ass pants and show if 6 inches of clevage, and that's OK? Personally, Ithink these girls look like trash, too. The thing is, there is NO shortage of guys hitting on them. I suppose it's a double standard. One of the few double standards that actually works AGAINST guys. Oh well, I guess we can let you ladies have a few. :)

Top Bottom