Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, please help, can't ejaculate!

I seem to have the same problem, but I believe I have found a fix: nvrbuffenuff_girl

The pic created much stimulation but I would be grateful if you posted one or two more so i could finish my act and bea happy camper. Karma toyou.

Crazy Ivan said:
I seem to have the same problem, but I believe I have found a fix: nvrbuffenuff_girl

The pic created much stimulation but I would be grateful if you posted one or two more so i could finish my act and bea happy camper. Karma toyou.

Here is a link that will direct you to the pic of my breasts.

Enjoy!

attachment.php

See. Women don't get respect on this board until they show tits and/or ass.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:

Correction:

You think my boobs are hot :D

Yes but you do come across as a kind and giving person. Im seriouus! That was really cool of you.

thats a lot of metal in the vaginal area. Are you trying to build a metal gate to your vagina?

all three of those must be an amazing site never the less.

flex123 said:
thats a lot of metal in the vaginal area. Are you trying to build a metal gate to your vagina?

all three of those must be an amazing site never the less.

Yea a metal gate...

It helps in keeping unwanted penises out...

I remove all the "metal gate" when I find a penis I want to allow inside for endless fun...

LOL :D
JK

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:

I remove all the "metal gate" when I find a penis I want to allow inside for endless fun...

LOL :D
JK

Open Sesame!

Top Bottom