Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies I need some help

tripleV

but it's about men's cycle. But i'm having trouble in the AS board, too fast and too much to search.
So I thought i'd ask you smarties in case you know what i'm looking for.
My husband is doing a cycle of
250mg sust
300 mg deca

he did his first shot of sust Thurs. He is doing his shot of sust (250 mg) and deca (300 mg) today.

Now i'm worried cause I dont know anything about arimidex or nolvadex. See he didnt research this before!!!!

He doesn't have any, does he need some? where do you get this stuff? prescription?drugstore?or from a source?

he did a first cycle around 6 years ago and he said he developed bitch tits that went away?

??:confused:

ummmmm TV--- I'm laughing while I'm writing this...

1) What are his goals?
2) Does he follow a tight diet & training regimen?
3) Get him on the boards!
4) Search on "first cycle" or "newbie" or something like that

LOL! -- there should be some stickies on the AS board just like here.

Good luck!:D

He does need a source to get this stuff.....Nolvodex is an antiestrogen, that helps with the gyno. Or he can try clomid, which is really safe------ it is used in women to get them ovulating. Clomid, will stimulate his testosterone production when coming off a cycle, so he wont grow the big man titties :) Talk to your source.....hope that helps. My hubby sticks with the clomid.

Ok...so is he taking 250mg sust with 300mg deca a week? It is my opinion that the sust should be at 500mg/wk and you can probably keep the deca between 3-400mg wk. That is just my opinion. I'm not a big sust fan myself.

Arimidex- anti estrogen noted to help keep the water retention away.

Nolva- anti estrogen that may keep a little water away.

With test...nolva would work well as an anti-e but will not work on the deca. The Dex will work as an anti-e for the deca. I have taken deca, tren, and adrol and have never had any problems with gyno. Maybe I am just not prone.

Both from a source. Nolva is fairly cheap and dex is fairly expensive.

I'm sure that this was not everything that you were looking for...but maybe it'll start this thread a bit more.

B True

OK we're getting somewhere...

again the sust @ 500, not 250...what give? everyone has told me that!

ann..can the clomid be used during the cycle if he starts to feel gyno coming on?

i can't believe im getting better answers on "men" stuff over here?!?

that AS board moves way too fast

Ok....Nolvodex if he is experiencing gyno now, while on his cycle. Clomid---start it about 10 days after his last shot, so it will get his testerone going again, so he wont lose the gains he made while doing his cycle. Plus to help his nuts get back to producing.....Also--Clomid is dirt cheap---- no reason not to get it. Hope this helps....

Top Bottom