Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies ... I confess to temptation

well in that case... I'm so there!!! This is now my goal to work for. I will think about it and set some real goals for it soon...

Thanks red!!! See you there shy?

That's funny 'cause I was JUST trying to picture backlash prancing around and bobbing his head side to side going, "I'm SO there!!!"

:lmao:

hell yeah, super.....can't wait to see you there.

shy....the meet this past weekend in tulsa only had 10 full meet entries. only one of those was female. you two will make great additions.

btw super....my shirt work is coming along. i think it's starting to actually break in. i managed to touch 275 to my chest, and threw it up with no problem. i'll try my best to go 300+ at the meet in february!!!

:devil:

OMG I'll do it! You with me, Super?

Um, what do I do? How to prepare? Is there a sticky anywhere around about this?

I did 12" rack deads today--first time Ive done any sort of dead in months--and PR'd at 215. You could have blown me away.

Hey, I bet I have to stop being a sissy and leave my gloves in the bag now. I just hate callouses.

Last edited:
hehe, spatts! he does prance but not often...:) and, yes, he is pretty grumpy at me for posting that under his name...

Red! Awesome job! i can't wait to see what you can do in February! I will be cheering that 300# all the way down and up!

Shy! You had better be there with me! wow...I need to work on my numbers or it will be shameful...either way I'll be there with you!

I won't let you down, Super. I think we're similar distance away? We lived in Beaumont (ick) for a few years before moving back to the Heartland.

I'm going to go to the APF site and see if there's any info.

It sure is inspirational to see all the strong women on this board. You ladies rock!

shy...you might try taking a look at the sticky by spatts on the training board called training methods. check out the westside methods.

the meet in tulsa hasn't been officially announced yet. i just know about it, since VDOP and i were there last weekend and talked to Jim Gorrell about it. he hasn't decided yet on a solid date, just said that he would plan for early february, since the st. louis meet was at the end of february.

i'll post more info as it become available. i'm thrilled that both of you are on board!!!!

:devil:

Thanks, Red. I've been training Westside and just finished my first 3-week mini-cycle. I'll go back and look at it again. Does it talk about preparing for a meet? I have no idea how to work up to one.

Will we be required to have shirts, etc.?

That explains why I couldn't find it listed. :)

I was reading official competition rules and realized that all this time I've been doing my BP wrong. I normally move the pins down (since I have short arms), unrack then press up. Guess I could have saved myself a lot of effort by keeping the pins high and unracking from there. Doh!

Top Bottom