Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies....Could you help a guy out - for his woman.

motiondo

MVP
EF VIP
She wants me to put togather a first cycle for her...Thinking about winny or Anavar (5-10 mg) ED 1-8 weeks.

she's 35Yo - 5' 7' - 140lbs.
I really want to her reap the max benefits from this effort. I rarely see cycle for women recommended here. You guys got any suggetions...I would of course secretly for some side beneifts, like increasing her libido. LOL
But cutting a lil fat and toning is her major goals...Give a bro a hand Ladies.

I know With AAS water retention is a possible problem for women too...You got any good suggestions for her...she's not a hardcore BB, but is a willing student in getting firm/toned and of course she's looking to cut a lil fat...

Thanks!

Ola Amigo,
Your gal and I are almost the same size, I'm a lil taller, not much tho. I'm getting ready to try var, if she is patient I'd be happy to give feed back. Few Qs... what are her goals? Does compete or want to? Hows the diet and training?- and ewhat does it consist of? You can cut fat and build w/out gear, I compete so I have diff. goals. I look forward to hearing from you.
Amie

motiondo said:
She wants me to put togather a first cycle for her...Thinking about winny or Anavar (5-10 mg) ED 1-8 weeks.

she's 35Yo - 5' 7' - 140lbs.
I really want to her reap the max benefits from this effort. I rarely see cycle for women recommended here. You guys got any suggetions...I would of course secretly for some side beneifts, like increasing her libido. LOL
But cutting a lil fat and toning is her major goals...Give a bro a hand Ladies.

I know With AAS water retention is a possible problem for women too...You got any good suggestions for her...she's not a hardcore BB, but is a willing student in getting firm/toned and of course she's looking to cut a lil fat...

Thanks!

Post her diet. The ladies will want to see it.
Also, steer clear of winny. Too many sides. Remember they start on the inside and work their way out. Juice for women is like an iceburg. What you see on the surface is nothing compared to whats underneath!!!!

General rules of thumb:

- Don't stack

- Keep the doses small, split into twice daily and run it for a short time to see how she responds

- Keep something on hand for things like yeast infections/thrush

- Any signs of sides she may not like, like sore throat, stop unless you want 'the voice'

Check out this thread

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...odybuilding-training/girlies-gear-588890.html

This is my concern.

She is not posting this herself.

You mentioned she is a willing student, which to me implies she may be quite new to the weight training and/or eating a clean diet.

Steroids are not magic pills that will sort out people's issue with how they look. They are called 'performance-enhancing' as that is what they do 'enhance'.

AND just like the lads, if diet and training are not sorted (and even sometimes when they are), the gains/benefits are temporary (while some of the sides are not).

What William Llewyllen posted about anavar in one of his Anabolics guides "women may keep gains for up to 6 months" or something to that effect.

If she is unhappy with the current condition of her body, and you want to help her, I would suggest she starts to train with you, and I mean train with you, exactly like you, obviously lighter weights to start out with.

I have seen very few women who have not ended up with something like 'the voice' or changes in their faces from taking AAS.

While the lads love how it leans them up and 'tones' :rolleyes: them, it is really a completely different situation for women.

Just like the lads, newbie trainers, not adviseable to have them take steroids.

Amie said:
Ola Amigo,
Your gal and I are almost the same size, I'm a lil taller, not much tho. I'm getting ready to try var, if she is patient I'd be happy to give feed back. Few Qs... what are her goals? Does compete or want to? Hows the diet and training?- and ewhat does it consist of? You can cut fat and build w/out gear, I compete so I have diff. goals. I look forward to hearing from you.
Amie

Hey Amie...Ola! Como Esta!

I appreciate the offer...I think she would like that actually. I don't think she has a problem being patient. She's not competing. Her diet is consistent and pretty clean though. We have ben togather four years, and for the last three she has totally regulated her diet and she's good about sticking to it. She's working out three days a week (it's all the time she can give to it...and we try and stick to pretty much full body focus gym days.)
She does lots of cardio, and I've started her on lil more structured weight training program. ( i do PT as a sideline ...)

Her diet is mostly lean proteins, fish, skinless chicken, no-pork, no-beef, fresh fruits and veggies daily. Little to low sugars and minimal starches...
No fast foods...and when she does it's subway for Tuna on wole wheat.
No sodas, no coffee, mostly water and organic teas.

Tatyana said:
General rules of thumb:

- Don't stack

- Keep the doses small, split into twice daily and run it for a short time to see how she responds

- Keep something on hand for things like yeast infections/thrush

- Any signs of sides she may not like, like sore throat, stop unless you want 'the voice'

Check out this thread

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...odybuilding-training/girlies-gear-588890.html

This is my concern.

She is not posting this herself.

You mentioned she is a willing student, which to me implies she may be quite new to the weight training and/or eating a clean diet.

Steroids are not magic pills that will sort out people's issue with how they look. They are called 'performance-enhancing' as that is what they do 'enhance'.

AND just like the lads, if diet and training are not sorted (and even sometimes when they are), the gains/benefits are temporary (while some of the sides are not).

What William Llewyllen posted about anavar in one of his Anabolics guides "women may keep gains for up to 6 months" or something to that effect.

If she is unhappy with the current condition of her body, and you want to help her, I would suggest she starts to train with you, and I mean train with you, exactly like you, obviously lighter weights to start out with.

I have seen very few women who have not ended up with something like 'the voice' or changes in their faces from taking AAS.

While the lads love how it leans them up and 'tones' :rolleyes: them, it is really a completely different situation for women.

Just like the lads, newbie trainers, not adviseable to have them take steroids.

Hey Tat,

Great advise darling, spoken from obvious wisdom and experience.
She's not a hardcore BB - and doesn't do any of her own research into things like this. She's willing to have me show her the proper form and regimine for training and differing body parts...she will spend tme reading and investigating her health generally - but I think she sees the fuller effort as a major dedication ... when all she is really interested in is being healthy and looking good....but we all know the road to sucess requires a lot more dedication than just hoping for it.
Any hoot...I listed her diet pretty much in a response I gave to Amie...but at the risk of a lil redundancy...
She is on a clean protein intake program, No-starches, very little sugar and controlled fat intake. Her carbs come from fresh veggies and fruit daily.
No-fast foods unless it's subway.\ I wish I could ask her to change to a better diet...but I've been watching her for years now.
She has been working this naturally - regularly, and has made significant progress...From Dec/07 till now she has shed 15 Lbs solidly through diet and training...(I'm pretty certain it's been the increase in gym effort and making a slight adjustment to her diet that has contributed) - and it came off the right way - through hard work. Summers coming quickly, and she has quite a few family events and traveling to warm places coming up fairly soon...end of May...and way basically - she wants a small detour to enhance her efforts...that's where all of this is has stemmed from.

Lifting is key. Glad you have her doing it. Muscle after all speeds up the metabolism.
If she wants to just burn fat have her walk on a treadmill at a 6% incline. If she keeps her heart beat at 115 to 120 she will burn fat and minimal muscle.
Running will burn both which can be counterproductive if she really wants to rip up.
There are tons of little things that make a big difference.

I read all of your posts and (correct me if I am wrong) it seems that your girl wants to take anabolics because there are "family events" coming along that she wants to shed a few pounds for? Isn't necessary OR wise IMHO.

From what I read she *might be* doing too much cardio for too long a time (your body adjusts quickly) and even though you listed the foods she is generally eating there is no substitute (when we are talking shedding those last few *stubborn* bits of fat) for posting up what she eats throughout the day.

How bout she join the board and post up personally?

slat1 said:
Lifting is key. Glad you have her doing it. Muscle after all speeds up the metabolism.
If she wants to just burn fat have her walk on a treadmill at a 6% incline. If she keeps her heart beat at 115 to 120 she will burn fat and minimal muscle.
Running will burn both which can be counterproductive if she really wants to rip up.
There are tons of little things that make a big difference.

I think you are onto something Slat.

I love how we can bounce ideas off each other and come up with solutions.

I was thinking about what might be missing for your partner.

Two thing came to mind, and you will have to see for yourself if this might work or if this is missing

1. INTENSITY - Women are great at upping the cardio intensity, but it is often missing with the weight training.

To paraphrase the great Ronnie Coleman, 'Everyone wants to look like a bber (or a figure girl) but no one want to lift no heavy ass weights'.

I always bring this up as I know I have had periods of my training when I am only going through the motions.

I see people in the gym who are only going through the motions of weight training every time I am in the gym.

When training will full on intensity, you hardly need to do any cardio to stay lean.

Cardio will only have you be better at doing cardio, and create a calorie deficit, it really doesn't build up the great body

I suppose I have seen far too many women training like they are flower arranging, or using less weight than if they had just been out shopping, and you KNOW it is ineffective, but how to tell them?

2. CARBS - I think building muscle is hampered without carbs and that anabolic insulin response.

I am a big believer in the back to basics old school stuff with regards to BBing and getting a great body.

Eggs, milk, bread (good quality, most bread is rubbish) potatoes, meat, veggies.

Only having carbs in veggies and fruit, not very many carbs at all. Especially if you go with the 'active carbs' which is the total carbs minus the fibre.

Top Bottom