Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies....Could you help a guy out - for his woman.

slat1 said:
Lifting is key. Glad you have her doing it. Muscle after all speeds up the metabolism.
If she wants to just burn fat have her walk on a treadmill at a 6% incline. If she keeps her heart beat at 115 to 120 she will burn fat and minimal muscle.
Running will burn both which can be counterproductive if she really wants to rip up.
There are tons of little things that make a big difference.

nice stuff slat1 - just the kind of insightful info. i've been also looking for.

BIKINIMOM said:
I read all of your posts and (correct me if I am wrong) it seems that your girl wants to take anabolics because there are "family events" coming along that she wants to shed a few pounds for? Isn't necessary OR wise IMHO.

From what I read she *might be* doing too much cardio for too long a time (your body adjusts quickly) and even though you listed the foods she is generally eating there is no substitute (when we are talking shedding those last few *stubborn* bits of fat) for posting up what she eats throughout the day.

How bout she join the board and post up personally?

BikiniMom...
It's not just for for the family events coming up - she's just trying to add a lilt exceleration to her already structured efforts to get and keep her physique at a certain level.
I'll suggest to her she post up, and join the group herself. Thanks for the advice.

motiondo said:
BikiniMom...
It's not just for for the family events coming up - she's just trying to add a lilt exceleration to her already structured efforts to get and keep her physique at a certain level.
I'll suggest to her she post up, and join the group herself. Thanks for the advice.

Good!

We would LOVE to have her here!! :)

Anabolics should be THE LAST RESORT and only when one has reached their genetic potential and are ready to take it to the "next level"... we are talking serious competition and/or looking to earn a living with one's physique.

There are always sides... if only psychological and they are very real.

Top Bottom