Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L@@k!

You act like that's a bad thing?

Hey Lisa, I'm thinking of ordereing my Andro Infusion...My hubby is running for the hills....LMAO!

Jesus Christ vixenbabe, every time I see your avatar (this new one especially) I think about going up the lake and bringing my jet ski, my boat, and takin ya out onto the lake for some barbecue consisting of my special grilled chicken, some kabobs, and some delicious mixed drinks and some bud light..up for it??? :) I'm sure the hubby wont mind LOL

Seriously, you are a hottie (thanks for the pics again)..you definitely got my eye LOL ;)

EWWW AGAIN!!! :)

And Vix you and any kind of test, test precurssor would equal one extreamly horny woman! Want to go out on the Chesapeak after you get this stuff? LOL!!!! :)

Wodin and Kakky..You know I love you both....IF I WERE SINGLE YOU'D BOTH BE ON MY LIST OF MEN TO DO....

Awww I feel special :) But seriously, next time I make a trip up your way you and your hubby are more than welcome to come onto my boat with my college friends and have some fun. I've never been to Lake Erie with my boat and jet ski. That is if you can handle being around a bunch of 22 year olds and some good barbecue and drinks :)

A group of 22 year old's?- Oh please- I'll feel like the dorm mistress...lol!

Sounds FUN! I/we sail up on Erie all summer long.We'd love to meet for a great BBQ!

Cripes, I'm wondering if we will ever see sun THIS SUMMER!DAMN OHIO WEATHER!

vixenbabe said:
A group of 22 year old's?- Oh please- I'll feel like the dorm mistress...lol!

Sounds FUN! I/we sail up on Erie all summer long.We'd love to meet for a great BBQ!

Cripes, I'm wondering if we will ever see sun THIS SUMMER!DAMN OHIO WEATHER!

Yeah I feel ya on the weather and no you wont be no dorm mistress..you'll be that hottie older chick ;) Whew, just think you in a two piece...I know your man will catch me starin like a mudda fucka LOL ;)

A group of MALE 22yr olds? Where? Consider me in and there!

MommaKin said:
A group of MALE 22yr olds? Where? Consider me in and there!

Mommakin, you are more than welcome ANY day in my book..you like drinks and kabobs and jetski's? if so i'm your maaaaan :)

ps I thought you hated me on here :(

Top Bottom