Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knocking out a hymen

Very little to no blood. Who cares anyway?

-BRR

redsamurai said:
Sooooooo...........what? did you have hot sex in an open field or not?

j/k.........I would like to become pagan number 1 from your list............but I was still hoping for some seasonal changeover orgies.....or something or other...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
No dear, the only person I have sex with is my husband. While I actually know OF pagans "sex groups" the tradition I'm studying with is of the first type of pagans, the ones interested in spiritual growth. We don't do things naked, we don't have group sex and we don't sacrifice small children or animals :FRlol:

lol @ where this thread is headed now.

RS, for all you know, the pagan group orgies probably involve lotsa fat, wrinkled and nasty looking folks :sick:

silver_shadow said:
lol @ where this thread is headed now.

RS, for all you know, the pagan group orgies probably involve lotsa fat, wrinkled and nasty looking folks :sick:

or they could be cuties in fishnet's.....like MM...... :qt:

musclemom said:
No dear, the only person I have sex with is my husband. While I actually know OF pagans "sex groups" the tradition I'm studying with is of the first type of pagans, the ones interested in spiritual growth. We don't do things naked, we don't have group sex and we don't sacrifice small children or animals :FRlol:

I'm sorry, I didnt' mean to insinuate "YOU" would be having sex with other people.....I was thinking about you and your husband, sorry for the confusion.....I know you're not like that. But I on the other hand........would love to get my hands on some big bodybuilding pagan who chants naked in open fields.........O god that's a fantasy of mine...........the outdoor sex that is...... :qt: :evil:

healother, I cant believe youve reduced yourself to getting advice on the sex board when there is more advice than people on the chat board for you. You arent getting laid anyhow so this isnt relevant. Oh, and by the way, hymens busting isnt shit, I have sex with women on their periods.

I've done this and in my experience there was no blood. Just at first, only the head would go in and then i pushed a bit harder and it all went in...

I didn't bleed when I was deflowered. I bet most girls' hymen doesn't remain intact that long anyway.

oh i knocked one out (it seems anyway). my present girlfriend... bled a little but it wasn't the first time with me! we had already done it a few times before... don't know how that's possible... well at least the few drops of blood that came out, she tells me were not menstruation.

Top Bottom