Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knight sets 30 lb PR in the Squat !

ffknight84

Tested my squat to see where I am at now. My previous PR was 375, i hit 405 today.

Knight 405 Squat

Only equipment was a belt, this was done PL style, really felt it in my hips/glutes/hams. Ive readjusted all my goals for this winter.

congrats man........ your getting very strong..... remind me how young are you???

X

You got huge legs bro, congrats.

Was that parallel, or maybe one inch above? Anyway your hams are so big I dont think you can go down much further. Congrats, what have oyu been doing to improve it?

Exodus said:
congrats man........ your getting very strong..... remind me how young are you???

X

19 and 4 months.

to improve, GMs, GHRs, Stiff legs, Lots of sprinting in Lax, Heavy Core work, Box Squats, ive been doing WSB for about 5 weeks now.

thx everyone !!

edit: and ive been eating 4000+ cals a day just for maintenance

Nice work bro- What position did you say you play? What year are you? Good job broly.

Becoming said:
Nice work bro- What position did you say you play? What year are you? Good job broly.

thx, im a midfielder, mainly defensive in my second year of college

t3c- thx bro, ive been talking to hammer and i want to come up one dya in the summer and train with you guys, i know you have a shit load of intensity and could learn a lot from you two.

zander- thx, this westside has seriously made a huge impact on my lower body

Top Bottom