Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knee wraps or sleeves?

wnt2bBeast

I had knee surgery quite a few years ago, im not going to date myself lol..anyway it was an old hockey injury and i had a brace made back then that i would wear under my knee pads..i still use it today when squatting..however i think its really old and only offering mental support..it was custom made and cost quite a bit of money..ive heard that one shouldnt use knee wraps unless squatting 5-600+ lbs(not quite there yet).. any opinions on this inzer sleeve or would those cheap neoprene ones be the same?
http://www.inzernet.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=SLEEVES_KNEE_XT

I have the inzer knee sleeves and I've used them when I needed SERIOUS support. I don't think that this is what you need.

www.theweakgeteaten.com

Check out that site. They have the Rehband ones, which are the best, but are very expensive. They are what all the Strongmen wear. They also sell some that are black and I've had some in my hands and they are GOOD quality. Very thick, supportive, and long-lasting.

Email Jeff here: [email protected] and he can help you a long the way. Be sure and tell him that Clint Darden suggested that you email him. I don't get anything out of it...but he is too good of a guy and sending good buisiness to a good business is always a great thing.

B True

Top Bottom