Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knee and joint issues

mactord

I'm currently having a lot of joint issues
My knee and elbow hurts
I’m wondering if there is a solution aside from stopping weight training all together because the pain is getting too much. I hope there is a supplement I can start using

yes you need to stop man

we get into a bad habit cause in our teens and 20's we can work through these injuries. once you get into your 30's and 40's it doesn't work like that anymore. hence why you don't see 30+ year old running backs in the NFL lol.

I'm currently having a lot of joint issues
My knee and elbow hurts
I’m wondering if there is a solution aside from stopping weight training all together because the pain is getting too much. I hope there is a supplement I can start using

First thing is to go see a Doctor of Orthopedics. They may be able to bring down swelling with a simple Cortisone shot or it may take a surgery to fix the damage. Ultimately you will not know until you start the process of working with an orthopedic doctor.

Second thing is find someone that knows how to lift properly that would be willing to work with you on your lifting forms. You "could" be lifting incorrectly and creating a lot of additional stress on those joints. If you notice though almost all power lifters are in the gym with 2 knee braces and 2 elbow braces, you start getting to certain weights and the joints just need a little extra external support.

Glucose pills may help, but I would look for a solution that is less pill and more one of the above.

I would get some n2joint rx and fish oil and do more yoga, it will work it out

Top Bottom