Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killed Some Shit Today!!!!!!!!

wnt2bBeast

i murdered some suspended GM's and set 3 PR's
495x1 PR
515x1 PR
535x1 PR
i even left some in the gym to kill next time!!!!!!!

holy shit that's a lot of weight for a GM...do you keep your back arched (ie 'neutral') or do you round it a little and also, do you keep your hammys straight or do you bend them a little?

thanks bro,
CN

i try to keep an arch at all times..i lift alone so when i get to the heavy stuff its hard to check form in a mirror..i may round slightly but i always try not to..i think you mean do i bend my knees? i do bend them slightly and i use a wide stance..these are a concentric only so its similar to a deadlift in that you are mvoing dead weight

ima so proud of you!!! good job!
be careful of your back babe.

Sugarplum said:
ima so proud of you!!! good job!
be careful of your back babe.

TY shoog yes i know..you know y family and and backs..i try not to think of it otherwise it messes me up..i was unable to do full deads for awhile right after my brother injured his back..something mental would block me from even getting the weight up..im pretty sure im past it now :)

Congrats on the PR's Bro!!

And you thought I had a good Hyper,..Holly shit, thats an insane GM,....KILL THAT SHIT!!!! :chomp: :chomp:

By suspended GM's does that mean Band GM's?

JohnnyCoho said:
Congrats on the PR's Bro!!

And you thought I had a good Hyper,..Holly shit, thats an insane GM,....KILL THAT SHIT!!!! :chomp: :chomp:

By suspended GM's does that mean Band GM's?

thnks bruh i appreciate it..
suspended means the bar is resting on the pins you get under and raise..chains would be best but my gym is not equipped for that..basically its a concentric only GM..

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to JohnnyCoho again.

wnt2bBeast said:
TY shoog yes i know..you know y family and and backs..i try not to think of it otherwise it messes me up..i was unable to do full deads for awhile right after my brother injured his back..something mental would block me from even getting the weight up..im pretty sure im past it now :)

GOOD. you and me both.
its gonna be a good year for lifting.
btw, i gave johnnycoho k for you. :)

Top Bottom