Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto cold and more

XxxmarsxxX

Hey, I have a couple of questions about my Ketosis. I have only been in Ketosis for about 7-8 days now. The upside to it is that I'm no longer hungery, most of the day but the down side is that, now I'm having trouble getting the calories In. The other big down side is that I have experience the keto flu, on top of a cold I got right before starting. I tend to have diarrhea now. Also my stomach is not as bloated as before but it there still a little bit.

Now that I'm done complaining, I am very optimistic that this life style will give me the results I seek.

I'm askin anyone who is keto adapted or keto advanced for guidance. How can I get more calories in? I'm only reaching about anywhere from 1,200 to 1,400 calories. I may or may not be protein heavy. So how to get more fats in? I think I may have milk allergens. So should I stop eating food with milk in it? Can milk allergies cause bloating? What causes the diarriah? Will it pass? Do I need more fiber?

I just bought organic multivitamins and potassium citrate 99mg. Are these ok to take and will it help me?

I highly appreciated anyone who is genuinely knowledgable, dealing with little ol me and taking the time out with my questions. :theshadow my hero

To get more calories in eat more food, just that simple. Secondly all of those negative reactions that your body is having to keto is your body telling you that it needs carbs. Assuming that you're trying to lose weight it's as simple as burning more calories than you're eating. I don't know what your stats are, if you're a guy 1200-1400 calories is way too low and unhealthy. 500 cal deficit will get the job done just fine carbs or no carbs.

Well I am a woman. I know my body is going through withdrawal for being so dependent of sugar.

It's hard to eat more when you don't have an appetite but eat more, I guess is pretty obvious. I will need more calorie dense foods. I wanted to give up carbs. I do lose weight with the deficit but the carbs keep me super bloated!

Going from very low/no carb to normal carb intake will make you bloated initially and add water weight when you step on the scale. It will go away fairly quickly once your body gets re acclimated to having carbs.

Top Bottom