Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

keeping armies rats moles and?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Lestat again.
 
Lestat said:
explain it then
well the title was I pissed on my wife once.
then I went on to explane how I got realy drunk and got up in the middle of the night and pissed all over her.she was screaming wtf I ant a bathrom.then she went and slept on the couch and I went back to bed.I could hardly remamber it when I woke up.but se bitched about it all day so I know I did it. ;)
 
well take the first letter of each word.. of the title and it spells something cool.. ya fags
 
needtogetas said:
well the title was I pissed on my wife once.
then I went on to explane how I got realy drunk and got up in the middle of the night and pissed all over her.she was screaming wtf I ant a bathrom.then she went and slept on the couch and I went back to bed.I could hardly remamber it when I woke up.but se bitched about it all day so I know I did it. ;)
awesome
 
Top Bottom