Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Keep me honest here, my peoples

KillahBee

New member
As most of you can tell, I tend to over analyze things. I'm pretty chill when it comes to chicks, but I do get oversensitive at ANY sign of my generosity / respect not being reciprocated.

So, this chick comes into town couple weeks ago. I drive her around to a few places, take her dinner twice (once solo, once group). It is obvious we dig each other.

Anyway, I'm in town (where she lives) this week and we had discussed having dinner Wed night. Well, as of today, she hadn't said anything to me about it. I had to mention it in an IM convo. Bottom line, we're headed to dinner tom night, but still. I'm kind of a greedy fuck, I see an issue with her not raising her hand about the dinner.

I need you guys to tell me to stop being a whiny little perioding slutpig, shut my fucking faggot mouth, seduce her to the point where she gets pregnant just by looking at me, then abort the baby with my johnson.

Thanks
 
she might have just forgotten about it.. which would mean she's either has a really busy life or not looking forward to it.. pics please though
 
ewww I don't know....for me if I really liked someone I would of been looking forward to the night. :whatever:
I hope I'm wrong in this case. Who knows, maybe she just didn't want to seem to excited and/or needy and wanted YOU to bring it up.
 
Post #10 - yes, she is very busy and is also kind of, um, flighty

Post #12 - I'm not obsessing over it, maing. But yeah, I do need to move a little more back towards Dick KB

Post #14 - yes, this is always on my mind (as reason for her behavior)

Bran - fucking give me a yes or no on the line I want to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
hmmm. Maybe she does not want to come accross as bugging you about it. She probably had to stop herself from calling you about it.

This is what I truly think is going on.
 
Honestly,
33cpt81.jpg
 
She may just be a little on the shy side... well not actually shy but just not wanting to push the issue with you about a previous plan. I'd say hesitant about bringing up the issue due to the fact that she has no idea where you stand and really doesn't want to be dissed ... or hesitant due to the fact that she's not sure if she's willing to succumb the desire to attack you due to your amazing wit and perfectly on point hair.

Not sure...

LOL


really... Is she your typical girl? I take you as seeing chicks that are more straight forward... she may not be that way. I am sure it has nothing to do with her not being interested, more of her not knowing if you are interested therefor she is just basically protecting her pride :)
 
in my honest opinion bro, she isn't that psyched about dinner or else she would've remembered...yea you could try to seduce her, but honestly it's proly just gonna make things more akward when she has to diss you
i could be just a neg thinker but their's a good chance i'm spot on...hate to see a good bro get pwned
 
Gambino said:
in my honest opinion bro, she isn't that psyched about dinner or else she would've remembered...yea you could try to seduce her, but honestly it's proly just gonna make things more akward when she has to diss you
i could be just a neg thinker but their's a good chance i'm spot on...hate to see a good bro get pwned
lol, you are ALWAYS negative. especially when I post things. so yeah, I don't put much stock in things you say especially when it comes to girls. same with most dudes here. some are on the right track though.

the thought process is what matters here
 
KillahBee said:
lol, you are ALWAYS negative. especially when I post things. so yeah, I don't put much stock in things you say especially when it comes to girls. same with most dudes here. some are on the right track though.

the thought process is what matters here


Honestly, I think cindylou is pretty right on.
 
KillahBee said:
lol, you are ALWAYS negative. especially when I post things. so yeah, I don't put much stock in things you say especially when it comes to girls. same with most dudes here. some are on the right track though.

the thought process is what matters here
really ? you think i'm neg towards you bro?
fuck son, your ego is big, you're a confident dude...i thought my good natured ribbing was just leveling the field lol
 
Frisky said:
really... Is she your typical girl? I take you as seeing chicks that are more straight forward... she may not be that way. I am sure it has nothing to do with her not being interested, more of her not knowing if you are interested therefor she is just basically protecting her pride :)

Nope, I like straight forward chicks. But outside of whores, not many girls (or people for that matter) are. Such is human nature.

lol at all the judgers though. I gave you all a TINY snippet of info and most of you are attempting to claim either she digs me or doesn't.

So that pretty much means that you guys decided from one action if someone likes you or not and then make a move based on that?! Wow, I feels bads for youse

(not you, friskers. you're the man)
 
Gambino said:
really ? you think i'm neg towards you bro?
fuck son, your ego is big, you're a confident dude...i thought my good natured ribbing was just leveling the field lol
yeah, you do it often. I am used to it in life tho, most people act that way towards confident folks.

but yeah, ribbing isn't how I would classify your posts towards me. maybe I just don't get your humor. me and my crew bust balls a little differently
 
KillahBee said:
yeah, you do it often. I am used to it in life tho, most people act that way towards confident folks.

but yeah, ribbing isn't how I would classify your posts towards me. maybe I just don't get your humor. me and my crew bust balls a little differently

damn i guess i'll watch what i post, i thought it was all good
fuggin sensitive bro
 
Gambino said:
damn i guess i'll watch what i post, i thought it was all good
fuggin sensitive bro
nah, I think that's a bit of a copout. you get attitude with me (which is totally cool, I don't blame anyone for doing that every now and then) but you veil it in a joke. it's a common move, I do it too.
 
KillahBee said:
nah, I think that's a bit of a copout. you get attitude with me (which is totally cool, I don't blame anyone for doing that every now and then) but you veil it in a joke. it's a common move, I do it too.
you know now that you mention it, i did kinda notice you not lol'ing like in the past
never meant any ill will
let's hug :rainbow:
 
theoak01 said:
dude you out of anyone here I figured would be the last to become a SWV
lol, I AM NOT A SWV!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like this with everyone - I question motives. Cause I know that all people are scumbags!!!!!!
 
KillahBee said:
lol, I AM NOT A SWV!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like this with everyone - I question motives. Cause I know that all people are scumbags!!!!!!
vehemently defending your non-SWV-ness is a hallmark of becoming a SWV lol
 
lol burn

its ok bro dont fight it,if you struggle it only gets worse,you can overcome this,lestat and I have
 
KillahBee said:
As most of you can tell, I tend to over analyze things. I'm pretty chill when it comes to chicks, but I do get oversensitive at ANY sign of my generosity / respect not being reciprocated.

So, this chick comes into town couple weeks ago. I drive her around to a few places, take her dinner twice (once solo, once group). It is obvious we dig each other.

Anyway, I'm in town (where she lives) this week and we had discussed having dinner Wed night. Well, as of today, she hadn't said anything to me about it. I had to mention it in an IM convo. Bottom line, we're headed to dinner tom night, but still. I'm kind of a greedy fuck, I see an issue with her not raising her hand about the dinner.

I need you guys to tell me to stop being a whiny little perioding slutpig, shut my fucking faggot mouth, seduce her to the point where she gets pregnant just by looking at me, then abort the baby with my johnson.

Thanks
Sounds to me like you have this thing all figured out.
 
KillahBee said:
Post #10 - yes, she is very busy and is also kind of, um, flighty

Post #12 - I'm not obsessing over it, maing. But yeah, I do need to move a little more back towards Dick KB

Post #14 - yes, this is always on my mind (as reason for her behavior)

Bran - fucking give me a yes or no on the line I want to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the line, bor?
 
it's better to get pissed over the slightest possibility of anything less than total magicklovetingles. in this life, i think it's important to try and mold the entire world to your expectations and desires. or, at the very least, get angry when the world does not meet your expectations and desires. not because you have any chance of success at such a task, but because the idea is so impressively absurd and dangerous to the prospect of daily happinesss, that it becomes genius and marvelous in its own right.

being reasonable is for fags.
 
jackangel said:
it's better to get pissed over the slightest possibility of anything less than total magicklovetingles. in this life, i think it's important to try and mold the entire world to your expectations and desires. or, at the very least, get angry when the world does not meet your expectations and desires. not because you have any chance of success at such a task, but because the idea is so impressively absurd and dangerous to the prospect of daily happinesss, that it becomes genius and marvelous in its own right.

being reasonable is for fags.

What you call reasonable, I call being servant
 
I'm thinking you can go two ways about it.

1. Be aggressive about it. Not SWV aggressive, like calling 12 times a day, but telling her what time to be ready, where you're going, and what your intentions are. Casually make jokes sexual in nature. Pick whatever she's wearing that has a loud pattern or color and say, "that's gonna match my rug perfectly later on tonight!" I don't know this girl's background. Does she have a bf? Try one of the PUA moves. I thought of a move the other day. Phrenology. Be warned, this is after you know physical connection can be made and before the first kiss takes place. Find a way to massage your fingers through her hair and make shit up about the bumps. Google that shit. Look up parts of the scalp that mean something completely utterly fucking nothing. Use the information you know about her to make general comments. Mix in specific nouns to back up your claims. She'll love the feeling of your hands rubbing her head. Then pull the move we read about, "Do you want to kiss me?" You know the rest.

2. Don't be as forward and back the fugg up. Maybe she thinks you're too easy. Give her a challenge. I think you know how to go about this.

I'm thinking #1 is the best move here. Suck it up and go all in. She could be very shy when it comes to this stuff and is depending on you to make the move. I am extremely sensitive to indicators of interest. I need to know a chick is into me before going forward. I can't start from scratch and make her want me. I have to know she at least wants me a little to have the fortitutde to keep pushing. See if she leans forward during dinner to listen to you. Speak in statements, not questions. Then, once she's back at your place, it's a wrap. She went out to eat with you bro, you're ALREADY IN. Now finish!
 
She may be in the camp of "He asked, he pays" for dinner, and is waiting for you to "ask" and confirm. It could be that simple.

The cheap whore!



I over analyze things too. Not from SWV'ing about them, but for the sake of knowing what someone else is thinking and the reasoning behind it. good luck
 
Is this the girl with the Boyfriend?
 
Am I just retarded or am I the only one who doesn't see a problem here.

She came into town and you guys had dinner a coupla times. Now you are in her town and dinner was mentioned but no firm plans made and you are all wiggy because she didn't bring it up again for clarification?

DUDE - how old are you?

How hard is it to ring her phone and say, "Ok I want us to firm up our plans because we are both busy peeps. Time is precious, I dont like to waste it. I would have made the plans already, but since this is your town is there someplace that you prefer more than any other?"

or ask the concierge at your hotel for a few recommendations deciding on your level of comfort = money and ring her up and say, "I have looked into a few places at the suggestion of the concierge. What time works best for you?"

How hard is that?

I would NEVER pester a guy about plans that were not firm. The way I would look at it, if he didn't contact me specifically to firm up plans then he just wasn't that into me."

If a man wants a woman's attention badly enough he will not hesitate to step over his own mother to get it.

And for the record Mr KB... I got's nuthin but luv fer ya. The problem is (as I see it) you are so used to the behavior of agressive hoz that you are thrown off by the behavior of what would seem to be a nicer class of woman.
 
for some part, I agree with you BM...

I think she is really interested in KB yet is still hesitant a bit. She comes off as not wanting to cheat on her current BF... which should be respectful... and second she's not overly eager. I really think this is throwing our KB off guard a bit.... yet very attracted to her because of these things exact things.

KB, I really don't want to assume anything so this is just my .02 from reading your post.

I've been here a while and I have always taken you as a guy that would go for the very outgoing, flashy chick. Ya know... a bit younger, not a care in the world... daddy is still paying all my shit and lets party kind of girl. BUT... it was just a thing for you, a good fuck, party a bit... and then good bye.

Well... now this one comes along and actually proves to you that not every girl will cheat, lie, or be a slut just because you are charming and your hair is on point. She is more of a challenge... and not just that... more respectful, and still you have an attraction to her that you just can not pin point and it keeps you going back for more and wondering if she will soon break... and when she doesn't that even drives you more to her.

You respect her more than some fly by night one night stand big titty tight ass ho... She didn't cheat on her boyfriend, she isn't shadowing you like a hound dog... (this is just my opionion of what I've read... I may be wrong) yet she's very lady like, but still really easy to talk to, fun to be around, and I would say more of a settle down type of girl.

If she would have fucked around on her bf with you, would you feel the same drive twords meeting up with her again... would it be the same... or would it be just sex for you? Serious question...
 
alien amp pharm said:
gee, you broads type as much as you talk

wow... you actually read my posts :qt: :heart: :qt:
 
Frisky said:
for some part, I agree with you BM...

I think she is really interested in KB yet is still hesitant a bit. She comes off as not wanting to cheat on her current BF... which should be respectful... and second she's not overly eager. I really think this is throwing our KB off guard a bit.... yet very attracted to her because of these things exact things.

KB, I really don't want to assume anything so this is just my .02 from reading your post.

I've been here a while and I have always taken you as a guy that would go for the very outgoing, flashy chick. Ya know... a bit younger, not a care in the world... daddy is still paying all my shit and lets party kind of girl. BUT... it was just a thing for you, a good fuck, party a bit... and then good bye.

Well... now this one comes along and actually proves to you that not every girl will cheat, lie, or be a slut just because you are charming and your hair is on point. She is more of a challenge... and not just that... more respectful, and still you have an attraction to her that you just can not pin point and it keeps you going back for more and wondering if she will soon break... and when she doesn't that even drives you more to her.

You respect her more than some fly by night one night stand big titty tight ass ho... She didn't cheat on her boyfriend, she isn't shadowing you like a hound dog... (this is just my opionion of what I've read... I may be wrong) yet she's very lady like, but still really easy to talk to, fun to be around, and I would say more of a settle down type of girl.

If she would have fucked around on her bf with you, would you feel the same drive twords meeting up with her again... would it be the same... or would it be just sex for you? Serious question...

So, you don't think it is cheating by going out to eat on dates? Or, having the "connection" he spoke of?

Why should he respect her more than a girl that would just fuck him if she had a boyfriend. The only reason she isn't is because she learned over the years that it doesn't work. She is being selfish to see who can give her the most.
 
all the whey said:
So, you don't think it is cheating by going out to eat on dates? Or, having the "connection" he spoke of?

Why should he respect her more than a girl that would just fuck him if she had a boyfriend. The only reason she isn't is because she learned over the years that it doesn't work. She is being selfish to see who can give her the most.


I personally wouldn't go out with another guy if I were happily involved with someone. I would opt to get out of the relationship first and then do what I had to do. But thats just me...

I don't see what she's done as cheating. He said there is some type of connection, and that is his view... maybe she doesn't see it that way... who's to know besides her?

And your assumption that she is being selfish to see who can give her the most may be right... but then again... think about it. KB isn't someone that is local... right? She could actually play both ends and then decide that... right? Yet she choses not to be sexually etc... not sure if its her choice due to having a boyfriend or just holding out... hell I dunno. I'll tell ya one thing though... I would respect my beau more knowing the opportunity was there sitting on his lap and he turned it down (even though he put himself in that position) And he made things right before he fell prey to pussy... I would want him to be frank with me no matter what.

I have learned that you can't stop someone from cheating, lying, etc... all you can do is request open communication... If someone will cheat there isn't a damn thing you can do... Cheating is easy, not cheating is the hard part when it comes to certain relationships.

(and I don't have a clue how her relationship is with her bf at all... but guarantee it would be easier for her to bow to her urge than stand up to it)
 
Frisky said:
I personally wouldn't go out with another guy if I were happily involved with someone. I would opt to get out of the relationship first and then do what I had to do. But thats just me...

I don't see what she's done as cheating. He said there is some type of connection, and that is his view... maybe she doesn't see it that way... who's to know besides her?

And your assumption that she is being selfish to see who can give her the most may be right... but then again... think about it. KB isn't someone that is local... right? She could actually play both ends and then decide that... right? Yet she choses not to be sexually etc... not sure if its her choice due to having a boyfriend or just holding out... hell I dunno. I'll tell ya one thing though... I would respect my beau more knowing the opportunity was there sitting on his lap and he turned it down (even though he put himself in that position) And he made things right before he fell prey to pussy... I would want him to be frank with me no matter what.

I have learned that you can't stop someone from cheating, lying, etc... all you can do is request open communication... If someone will cheat there isn't a damn thing you can do... Cheating is easy, not cheating is the hard part when it comes to certain relationships.

(and I don't have a clue how her relationship is with her bf at all... but guarantee it would be easier for her to bow to her urge than stand up to it)


I agree.

I was just surprised because a lot of women are hurt more if the husband is spending time, connecting, going out on dates, etc. Than, just having sex.

I am sure you would be very pissed at your boyfriend/husband if he was doing the exact same thing as this girl is doing.

BTW. When I said "who will give her more" I didn't mean just financial.
 
If my HUSBAND was on a date with another woman, HELLO! That is cheating. I don't care whether he screwed her or not. What is a married person doing dating?

But this girl has only has a BOYFRIEND - big difference, wouldn't you say? If she was in a happy relationship she would obviously not be spending time with another man. I am not saying that what she is doing is necessarily honorable, but she isn't married so she hasn't decided just yet who she wants to be with. That makes is not-so-bad a sin, IMHO. She hasn't messed w/KB yet so I don't really see that she is cheating.

My advice to KB if this girl has a boyfriend but seems to be showing too much interest in him? Drop her like a bad habit. Only because it isn't fair to anyone involved as emotions are already kinda mixed. Why muddy the waters?

If he is just trying to score, well then, it is what it is and say that is what it is. No harm/no foul.
 
all the whey said:
I agree.

I was just surprised because a lot of women are hurt more if the husband is spending time, connecting, going out on dates, etc. Than, just having sex.

I am sure you would be very pissed at your boyfriend/husband if he was doing the exact same thing as this girl is doing.

BTW. When I said "who will give her more" I didn't mean just financial.


I would be really upset if my beau were doing the same... but in hindsight... it would be doing me a favor.

I trust my beau, to the fullest... However, if he feels the need to cheat, or even venture in that area then I'm not the person for him... I would hope he would end things with me first but that is not always the case... however I would respect him more if he just laid it out for me.

Eventually if you lie, cheat... you will be found out. If it were my beau in that position, sooner or later i would find out... and no matter how shocking it would be, just the fact of him cheating or considering cheating would have me evaluate our relationship... and quite frankly, sure it wouldn't work.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
If my HUSBAND was on a date with another woman, HELLO! That is cheating. I don't care whether he screwed her or not. What is a married person doing dating?

What consitutes dating to for? I don't know to many married men that go on "dates" per se, but what's the scenario if he was having lunch/dinner with an acquaintance? There is a fine line in physical cheating and having a social life, without the significant other.
 
Frisky said:
I would be really upset if my beau were doing the same... but in hindsight... it would be doing me a favor.

I trust my beau, to the fullest... However, if he feels the need to cheat, or even venture in that area then I'm not the person for him... I would hope he would end things with me first but that is not always the case... however I would respect him more if he just laid it out for me.

Eventually if you lie, cheat... you will be found out. If it were my beau in that position, sooner or later i would find out... and no matter how shocking it would be, just the fact of him cheating or considering cheating would have me evaluate our relationship... and quite frankly, sure it wouldn't work.

He is cheating on you.
 
sawastea said:
What consitutes dating to for? I don't know to many married men that go on "dates" per se, but what's the scenario if he was having lunch/dinner with an acquaintance? There is a fine line in physical cheating and having a social life, without the significant other.

a really fine line...

I guess you have to take things and turn them around... switch the role.


You may think a late evening dinner with xxx, wine.. good steak and blah blah isn't anything harmful... and truthfully in your mind it isn't... You are very loyal and love your wife/girlfriend... The last thought in your mind is something other than a business meeting or just hanging out with a friend.

So turn it around...

Your girlfriend/wife is out late one night having dinner with xxx... really hot guy... they are at a nice resturant, same thing... wine.. steak.... good conversation. She also loves you to death and would never cheat on you... this is just a business dinner or maybe even her just keeping up with an old friend...


I honestly don't know my reaction because I've never been put in that situation with someone I actually loved... However, if I would be put in a situation then I would take into consideration how I would feel if the pages were turned. Trust can go a long long way... but don't allow anyone to bullshit you... You can love and trust someone and still have jealousy. Everyone has a breaking point, most don't show it ... but its there. I know what my limit is and I make it known... I'm really relaxed when it comes to these matters.. but I do have a point where I draw the line. I thankfully have not ever had to address this issue, sure one day I will... but I will cross that bridge when I get there. ...
 
Well, folks, I think I can officially say that good ol KB has hit his first cold streak of 07. Motherfucker. She bailed on dinner (to her credit, she is still at work right now and has an event this week...she is flying out tomorrow morning).

But still, even as just a friend, I don't like that. Make the time for me or get peaced.

Now, onto the cold front that has suddenly come in. There's typically a few ways to get over this:

1. Keep on doing what I'm doin and eventually it'll pass (they always do)
2. Date a few 5's and 6's and convince myself they are "hot" (a la Lestat)
3. Go hoggin
4. Go back to asshole KB, when the tang just fell from the sky
5. Rape

Awesome
 
KillahBee said:
Well, folks, I think I can officially say that good ol KB has hit his first cold streak of 07. Motherfucker. She bailed on dinner (to her credit, she is still at work right now and has an event this week...she is flying out tomorrow morning).

But still, even as just a friend, I don't like that. Make the time for me or get peaced.

Now, onto the cold front that has suddenly come in. There's typically a few ways to get over this:

1. Keep on doing what I'm doin and eventually it'll pass (they always do)
2. Date a few 5's and 6's and convince myself they are "hot" (a la Lestat)
3. Go hoggin
4. Go back to asshole KB, when the tang just fell from the sky
5. Rape

Awesome

lol, run with 2, 3, and 5 and post results. keep a journal.
 
KillahBee said:
Well, folks, I think I can officially say that good ol KB has hit his first cold streak of 07. Motherfucker. She bailed on dinner (to her credit, she is still at work right now and has an event this week...she is flying out tomorrow morning).

But still, even as just a friend, I don't like that. Make the time for me or get peaced.

Now, onto the cold front that has suddenly come in. There's typically a few ways to get over this:

1. Keep on doing what I'm doin and eventually it'll pass (they always do)
2. Date a few 5's and 6's and convince myself they are "hot" (a la Lestat)
3. Go hoggin
4. Go back to asshole KB, when the tang just fell from the sky
5. Rape

Awesome



Brush the sand out of your vag and go find yourself a nice hooah.
 
KillahBee said:
Well, folks, I think I can officially say that good ol KB has hit his first cold streak of 07. Motherfucker. She bailed on dinner (to her credit, she is still at work right now and has an event this week...she is flying out tomorrow morning).
lol yeah right.

1) she didnt ask you to dinner, you had to beg

2) she didnt have the heart to tell you no when you asked
 
jnevin said:
Oh no she di'int!

I say you option 5 her.


no, I'm busting balls. I've never heard that line...yet (knock on wood). Usually they say - "It's definitely you, KB, you fucking dickhead"
 
KillahBee said:
Well, folks, I think I can officially say that good ol KB has hit his first cold streak of 07. Motherfucker. She bailed on dinner (to her credit, she is still at work right now and has an event this week...she is flying out tomorrow morning).

But still, even as just a friend, I don't like that. Make the time for me or get peaced.

Now, onto the cold front that has suddenly come in. There's typically a few ways to get over this:

1. Keep on doing what I'm doin and eventually it'll pass (they always do)
2. Date a few 5's and 6's and convince myself they are "hot" (a la Lestat)
3. Go hoggin
4. Go back to asshole KB, when the tang just fell from the sky
5. Rape

Awesome

now my advice was spot on...the post you said i was being mean
admit that son
 
Gambino said:
now my advice was spot on...the post you said i was being mean
admit that son


Nope. You're choosing to pick ONE incident to judge our entire "relationship" on, which is unfair. Why didn't you chime in when I talked about our two 4-hour dinners that were filled with the best convo I have had with a chick in forever and tons of flirting?????
 
KillahBee said:
Nope. You're choosing to pick ONE incident to judge our entire "relationship" on, which is unfair. Why didn't you chime in when I talked about our two 4-hour dinners that were filled with the best convo I have had with a chick in forever and tons of flirting?????
because one incident can define a relationship
i think you got friend filed, but of course i could be wrong
 
Gambino said:
because one incident can define a relationship
i think you got friend filed, but of course i could be wrong

but you chose the negative one. that's what I"m sayin - you hate a lot, brother. face it.

I don't think I got filed under friend yet - anybody who has seen us together knows that's impossible. Now, it was on me at this point to make the decisive "this is not about friendship" move CLEAR to her, but make no mistake about it, I am not in the friend zone just yet.

Weird tho, a lot of you bitch at me and say I overanalyze things, yet all of you are just HARPING on one incident and judging it.

It's funny to see how that works our for you guys.
 
KillahBee said:
but you chose the negative one. that's what I"m sayin - you hate a lot, brother. face it.

I don't think I got filed under friend yet - anybody who has seen us together knows that's impossible. Now, it was on me at this point to make the decisive "this is not about friendship" move CLEAR to her, but make no mistake about it, I am not in the friend zone just yet.

Weird tho, a lot of you bitch at me and say I overanalyze things, yet all of you are just HARPING on one incident and judging it.

It's funny to see how that works our for you guys.
bro you said to keep you honest
this is what you said

But still, even as just a friend, I don't like that. Make the time for me or get peaced.

seems clear to me that you should walk, no hate bro just rawness
why would i hate that you get tang bro?
 
Gambino said:
bro you said to keep you honest
this is what you said



seems clear to me that you should walk, no hate bro just rawness
why would i hate that you get tang bro?
People always hate those on top. Bro, you're a hater, embrace it. No big deal. But it is what it is.
 
KillahBee said:
but you chose the negative one. that's what I"m sayin - you hate a lot, brother. face it.

I don't think I got filed under friend yet - anybody who has seen us together knows that's impossible. Now, it was on me at this point to make the decisive "this is not about friendship" move CLEAR to her, but make no mistake about it, I am not in the friend zone just yet.

Weird tho, a lot of you bitch at me and say I overanalyze things, yet all of you are just HARPING on one incident and judging it.

It's funny to see how that works our for you guys.

relax bro. who gives a shit. people make assumptions all day long.
i mean, really, you're asking the wrong people for advice IMHO.
minus a few. wouldn't take much to heart

you're now just learning how it is to be on the other side.....
you'll find the middle bro.

bring back asshole KB a little..just a little. and i bet you'll be free of these things
 
KillahBee said:
but you chose the negative one. that's what I"m sayin - you hate a lot, brother. face it.

I don't think I got filed under friend yet - anybody who has seen us together knows that's impossible. Now, it was on me at this point to make the decisive "this is not about friendship" move CLEAR to her, but make no mistake about it, I am not in the friend zone just yet.

Weird tho, a lot of you bitch at me and say I overanalyze things, yet all of you are just HARPING on one incident and judging it.

It's funny to see how that works our for you guys.
What did you want as a result of posting this thread?
 
KillahBee said:
People always hate those on top. Bro, you're a hater, embrace it. No big deal. But it is what it is.

bro, no offense but i don't consider you on top
climbing the rungs for sure, but too young to be on top
someone on top wouldn't be posting thread seek reaffirmation about a dame.
it is what it is
 
KillahBee said:
but you chose the negative one. that's what I"m sayin - you hate a lot, brother. face it.

I don't think I got filed under friend yet - anybody who has seen us together knows that's impossible. Now, it was on me at this point to make the decisive "this is not about friendship" move CLEAR to her, but make no mistake about it, I am not in the friend zone just yet.

Weird tho, a lot of you bitch at me and say I overanalyze things, yet all of you are just HARPING on one incident and judging it.

It's funny to see how that works our for you guys.
did you and bikinimom switch accounts?
 
She is on the phone with her boyfriend now laughing at Killerbee right now for taking her out to dinner and showering her with attention.

c09db548.gif
 
KillahBee said:
People always hate those on top. Bro, you're a hater, embrace it. No big deal. But it is what it is.

You are on top because you fell for, "connected with", took out to dinner twice, and got stood up once by a girl that has a BOYFRIEND?

Paleeesee. You are not thinking clearly now because you got hung up on the girl with a BOYFRIEND. You would be one of the first to tell some n00b not to take some bitch that has a BOYFRIEND out on some dates.

You know who is "on top"??? This motha fucka is on top!!!!!!!!!! Now tell me this is not a PLAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gam.jpg
 
all the whey said:


lol, Gambino = Mr. Fantastic from the Fantastic Four with that arm stretch





kb, gambino don't fight. We are all on the same team here. Play on players.
 
all the whey said:
You are on top because you fell for, "connected with", took out to dinner twice, and got stood up once by a girl that has a BOYFRIEND?

Paleeesee. You are not thinking clearly now because you got hung up on the girl with a BOYFRIEND. You would be one of the first to tell some n00b not to take some bitch that has a BOYFRIEND out on some dates.

You know who is "on top"??? This motha fucka is on top!!!!!!!!!! Now tell me this is not a PLAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gam.jpg
lol, true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, I understand you guys are fitting this situation to your realities, that's what we all do so we can understand things. But the whole BF thing matters naught. As I've said before, I have only dated chicks with BFs for a while now. I have a lot of experience there - it typically doesn't matter to a woman that she has a BF when someone she is attracted to comes along.

The fact of the matter is this - her and I connected, friends or more doesn't matter, we connected. Just like all of you have done with people in your close inner circle now - you all connected, that's why they are there in the first place. I didn't take her to fucking dinner to wine and dine her and I certainly wasn't an SWV with her. Our situation does not call for a first night fuck - which is something I am trying my damndest to get away from anyway!!!!

Now you guys are overanalyzing this worse than me, lol. The girl is on an airplane right now for an event - there is just a good chance she honestly couldn't do dinner. Granted, if she was head over heels in love with me she would have made time, but fuck, who ever said that was the situation anyway??!! We'll see what happens in the long run. For now, she'll get the cold from me. She had the hot, now she gets the cold (which, naturally, she has always responded to). Trust me, I'll end up inside her one day. It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when.
 
I'd go with #1. Spring/summer season is coming fast and the hotties will be coming out of the woodwork. Be ready for them. There's no time for 5's and 6's. Not with a new bike and some steeeroids.

good luck. Post pics.
 
all the whey said:
You are on top because you fell for, "connected with", took out to dinner twice, and got stood up once by a girl that has a BOYFRIEND?

Paleeesee. You are not thinking clearly now because you got hung up on the girl with a BOYFRIEND. You would be one of the first to tell some n00b not to take some bitch that has a BOYFRIEND out on some dates.

You know who is "on top"??? This motha fucka is on top!!!!!!!!!! Now tell me this is not a PLAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gam.jpg

This picture always makes me think of a far side cartoon, right down the the awkward long armed reach around. Can't you see the caption?

"Little did Johnny know, Marsha and the dog were already planning to elope."
 
Top Bottom