Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Kayne West thinks he's now Jesus

i wanna fuckin chainsaw this guy
 
Arrrgh...

He should have stuck to making beats.

Any guesses as to how many more Ray Charles songs will be raped before the fad fades out?
 
you're all jealous, and i mean that.

not because of his views, but because he is black, and you are not, and he made it, and you didn't.

HAHHAAAAAAAA@ U!
 
swole said:
you're all jealous, and i mean that.

not because of his views, but because he is black, and you are not, and he made it, and you didn't.

HAHHAAAAAAAA@ U!

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that n***** gene.
 
redguru said:
So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that n***** gene.

That might explain my Lugz, but my family hails from Naples and Rome, muvga!
 
redguru said:
So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that n***** gene.
lol @ not censoring "w**s" yet censoring "nigger."
 
75th said:
lol @ not censoring "w**s" yet censoring "nigger."

You know perfectly well why I did that. The wops here could call me a polack, and I couldn't give a shit less. The other word brings instantaneuous rebuke from the politically correct.
 
redguru said:
You know perfectly well why I did that. The wops here could call me a polack, and I couldn't give a shit less. The other word brings instantaneuous rebuke from the politically correct.
I know, which is why I replied in the manner you see above. ;)
 
Actually, since Kanye West is from Chicago...he'd probably call you a Pollack faster than any of us.

Of course, I'm from Chicago too. And Half-Sicilian. So I guess I should call you one faster than anyone.

But I grew up among Poles and Jews and Blacks (OH MY!), so I'll just say...puhhhheace!

lmao to my first pointless post.
 
I fucken work with Jesus

and it so happens he's hispanic and listens to rap.
 
UA_Iron said:
I fucken work with Jesus

and it so happens he's hispanic and listens to rap.

Bullshit, Jesus was working on my neighbor's roof yesterday and he definately listens to mariachi.
 
redguru said:
Bullshit, Jesus was working on my neighbor's roof yesterday and he definately listens to mariachi.

definitely a false prophet bor, I work with the real jesus
 
Kayne west doesn't care about White people.
 
True Romance, or am I confusing it with something else?


redguru said:
So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that n***** gene.
 
Some white guy should dress up as an African king to be fair. Maybe celebrating Kwanzaa. IF u can find a white guy who isn't a pussy. good luck.
 
okay..... WTF is it with his name?

Kayne West- I always thought was pronounced like - Cane West - as I've only seen it in print. Then I heard folks on TV talk about some new singing sensation called Con-yay West. And I thought... who's Con-yay West ???

Made me think if my name was Wayne (pronounced wane) shoul;d it be really poronounced Wan-yay?

Fucking idiot.
 
I'm surprised no major rapper/freestyler hasn't gone wild on him yet. Would like to hear some diss on this bitch and see if he can fight back.
 
LMAO..

I bet mel gibson sends him a nasty gram.
 
Razorguns said:
Some white guy should dress up as an African king to be fair. Maybe celebrating Kwanzaa. IF u can find a white guy who isn't a pussy. good luck.


Yes, thats what im talking about.
 
Top Bottom