Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katana V3 ONLY log for a regular joe

I wonder why it has this effect I figured the katana would do the opposite. V2 katana I had doubled up the dose and had no problems. I swore my nip was bugging me yesterday but it seems to have gone away. Maybe just in my head. Anyways op best of luck to ya! :)

Ride it like you stole it!!

Today I did fasted cardio again in the morning, had my girlfriend with me so kind of slowed me down lol But still got some hill sprints in and a efw body weight exerices. I'm a shift worker as well i don't think I mentioned so my system is all fucked up. I'll be hitting some weights tomorrow friday and saturday.
I'm not feeling anything, which is good in terms of side effects. Didn't cramp today but felt a bit of a pump in my legs especially after the hill sprints that I haven't felt before.
Nipple not itchy today, could of just been the shock of a new substance got knows, ate clean today but not enough. Got groceries today so will be somewhat structured here on out.

Today I got my first lift in since I started taking Katana, it felt pretty good. I just did some bench and tri's, My bench actually felt a bit stronger although I had a spotter cause I was pushing the weight up and wanted the extra assistance. Felt good though
No negative side effects to report!

Today I got a run in and did some moving which involved some lifting, was up watching the fights last night so didn't get much sleep before work. Exhausted and didn't get a good enough break all day to do anything, will get a good lift in tomorrow. Feeling good, no negative side effects, possible starting to lean a bit.

Today I got a lift and a run in, I def felt better lifting, strenght seems to be up a little bit and possible stamina. Also I notice my recovery time seems better.

Dude...can you post your lifts? What ur working, what lifts, how much, etc. Some sprcifics on diet would be good too.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Well I'm vegetarian some-what. You'll figure that out when seeing what I eat. I just started eating this way I was kinda eating whatever and consuming beer and that stupid shit while I was injured

Breakfast
steel cut oats
raw sunflower seeds
dried cranberries
bit of unsweetened coconut shaving
big table spoon of almond butter
splash of choc almond milk
(My form of oatmeal)

Snack
Nuts (Almonds, peanuts, cashews, etc) I don't buy salted or flavoured or any of that shit.
Piece of fruit

Lunch
1. Bean Burrito
Salad

2. fake meat tacos

3. Tuna wrap and salad

4. If work has a sea food meal on

Snack
Protein shake
Fruit

Supper
Fish, Sushi, Some vegetarian concoction
or
omlette (8 eggs (mostly whites) green pepper, onion, mushroom
asparagus on side

Late night snack
Ezekiel break with almond butter
or
Protien and water

Went for a run today, felt good.
The only thing I am noticing, and I don't know if it's just me, or what but I'm always thirsty. I easily am drinking 4-6 liters of water a day, EASILY. This isn't including during work outs just resting.

Top Bottom