Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katana V3 ONLY log for a regular joe

bgbay

Hey All
I'm just setting this up today and starting tommorrrow
I'm 6'1
188.0lbs
15%bf
I will be running
Katana V3 -2 caps ed until it runs out
Multi vitamin
fish oil
glucosamine
I wil be lifting 3-4 times a week and jogging as well, my diet is kinda all over the place because I am a shift worker and get hungry at the weirdest times, am also going through some relationship issues that causes me to eat at work which isn't always the best meal. I don't count calories I just try to eat right and not massive meals of crap. I'm hoping this log will target the regular joe, who goes to the gym, tries to eat healthy and can get a boost out of Katana.

Today I took two caps, one in the morning and then did fasted cardio (Hill sprints and a brisk walk) and just took the other capsule with supper. Can't say I felt much although this morning shortly after taking the first capsule my nipple was itchy, and it's the only nipple i get fuckin gyno it so not sure if it was just my mind or what.
Anyways other then that no sides

You should not get gyno. Probably just in your head if youve had gyno in the past.

Whats the dosage on the new Katana v3? I ran v2 and i was doing 350mg per day which was 7 caps a day. If the dosage is the same you better up it to 250 at least.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

It's definitely strong. I'm usually not that gyno prone, but katana 2.0 and 3.0 both have me hard ass painful lumps in my nips

Aromasin or forma will take care of it nicely though

I have letro and forma on hand
The new katana is just two caps a day

I migh just take a low dose of liquid letro mainly cause I have It and it works well for me. Lol

Top Bottom