Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

karma question? (hardbdygrl plz read)

KBgrl

ok i just gave some karma and then i saw "thank u for giving karma..." etc... or something like that..."thank u for sending karma" i dont remember the exact words but u get the point...there was a message after i sent it. NOW-- this is the first time ive seen this message after ive sent karma. i usually dont see anything..just a white window and then i click back to the boards....does this mean that none of the karma that i have sent has been recieved to the peeps ive sent it to in the past:confused: :( .

hbg-- i think i sent u karma last night....and im sure there was no message afterwards...can u check and see if u got it? thanks darlin:)

hey Kbgrl, i got a karma that said *muah*,, but i dont know who sent it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if that was u then yes i got it,, but if not then no i dont see any other karma

thanks for the karma,,,, or the karma thought,,hehehhe

I believe that if that window does not open, then the karma
did not go through.

You can click on the same post you tried to send karma for,
and if it lets you send it again, then the first did not go through.
:)

FUCKIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

i have sent out soooooooo much karma to so many of u and none of u got it!??!?????????? :bawling:

i am one pissed chica right now!! damn! no hrg... that wasnt me who sent u that. mine siad somethin else...and i signed it. damn! :mad:

why isnt my freakin karma goin through!?!?!?!? i just tried to send hbg some again and nothing is happening!!!!

oh man... so sorry!! i remember sendin spatts some karma for lifting some serious weight one day and phem and tv...and sassy69 and jlo... lobo...new...
FUCK! whats goin on?

HEY I got a karma question or two also!

1. Sometimes I get karma from the same person twice in a row (same message), and the little karma square is grey, like when a newbie's whose karma doesn't "count." Which to me says that when it doesn't "go through" the first time and you repeat it, the system nullifies it...so you actually don't give any karma points. Okay, so that wasn't a question.

2. To sign, or not to sign? I don't ever sign my karma anymore because I feel like I'm asking for it in return when I do...what do you folks think?

in the beginning i never signed my karma....i thought that when u gave karma ur name automatically showed up or somethin!?!? butttttt thennnnn i got some of my own karma with people signin there name so i figured ohhhhhhhh everyone signs there name huh!?!?
i have NO IDEA!?!?
god.... i have to worry about about finals and shit...now i have to worry about proper karma giving etiquette:bawling: life sux!

;)

Top Bottom