nycgirl said:Delete this Shit. Seriously.
no just get it out of herebran987 said:does anyone care if I just put this in the recycle bin seriously.
fuck me.Erzulie said:Fuck Every Single One Of You
Fuck All Of You
Fuck Fuck Fuck
Kiss My Fucking Ass And Lock Her Up
lolmusclemom said:I think she's wonderful. An asset to the community. A class act, a real lady, a scholar, humanitarian and patron of the arts and sciences.
I hope that legal degree eventually takes her to the Ohio state Senate, I hope she parlays that seat into a Democratic nomination for the Presidency of the United States, I hope she not only becomes the first female president, but also the youngest president ... then I hope she becomes King of the North American Continent, then God declares her Emperor of the World ...
Now will everyone please STFU about the dopey blonde, bleeding bimbo and get back to business?
yesstarfish said:Is that really necessary?
Good God...
I'm glad the two of you made up.musclemom said:I think she's wonderful. An asset to the community. A class act, a real lady, a scholar, humanitarian and patron of the arts and sciences.
I hope that legal degree eventually takes her to the Ohio state Senate, I hope she parlays that seat into a Democratic nomination for the Presidency of the United States, I hope she not only becomes the first female president, but also the youngest president ... then I hope she becomes King of the North American Continent, then God declares her Emperor of the World ...
Now will everyone please STFU about the dopey blonde, bleeding bimbo and get back to business?
wait a minute, i remember you used to be fond of crazy pills........starfish said:Is that really necessary?
Good God...
yay!Erzulie said:Fuck Every Single One Of You
Fuck All Of You
Fuck Fuck Fuck
Kiss My Fucking Ass And Lock Her Up
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














