Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

KaitlinJRob1982 appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
I felt so fucking left out.

And yes this is another lame ass attention thread brought to you by the one and the only Frisky.

Eat it up, spit it out.. or choke on it.. I don't give a fuugggggggg
 
nycgirl said:
Delete this Shit. Seriously.


then a few stalkers wouldn't have a damn thing to bitch about. I was given direct orders to keep the bitches bitching. I'm just following orders.
 
Fuck Every Single One Of You

Fuck All Of You

Fuck Fuck Fuck

Kiss My Fucking Ass And Lock Her Up
 
I think she's wonderful. An asset to the community. A class act, a real lady, a scholar, humanitarian and patron of the arts and sciences.

I hope that legal degree eventually takes her to the Ohio state Senate, I hope she parlays that seat into a Democratic nomination for the Presidency of the United States, I hope she not only becomes the first female president, but also the youngest president ... then I hope she becomes King of the North American Continent, then God declares her Emperor of the World ...

Now will everyone please STFU about the dopey blonde, bleeding bimbo and get back to business?
 
musclemom said:
I think she's wonderful. An asset to the community. A class act, a real lady, a scholar, humanitarian and patron of the arts and sciences.

I hope that legal degree eventually takes her to the Ohio state Senate, I hope she parlays that seat into a Democratic nomination for the Presidency of the United States, I hope she not only becomes the first female president, but also the youngest president ... then I hope she becomes King of the North American Continent, then God declares her Emperor of the World ...

Now will everyone please STFU about the dopey blonde, bleeding bimbo and get back to business?


Is that really necessary?


Good God...
 
hey frisk I'm just gonna chalk this one up to a bad decision and put it in the recycle bin with your permission.

or without your permission, just for your benefit, I'll give it 2 minutes or so.
 
musclemom said:
I think she's wonderful. An asset to the community. A class act, a real lady, a scholar, humanitarian and patron of the arts and sciences.

I hope that legal degree eventually takes her to the Ohio state Senate, I hope she parlays that seat into a Democratic nomination for the Presidency of the United States, I hope she not only becomes the first female president, but also the youngest president ... then I hope she becomes King of the North American Continent, then God declares her Emperor of the World ...

Now will everyone please STFU about the dopey blonde, bleeding bimbo and get back to business?
I'm glad the two of you made up.
 
I had a zipper accident today when I was taking a piss.

Fuck it hurts. Oh well, it's a tradeoff I have to face everyday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom