Post here if you hated the skank.
tiger88 said:bitch is salvage value...... she is like used up factory equipment and no one wants her on the balance sheets
tell a forensic scientist that is uselessforeigngirl said:she is as useless as a cum stain on the carpet
hamstershaver said:i miss her
Hi GizmoRaina said:

Foxxie said:I dont hate my computer that's why is still in good condition![]()
Lestat said:I like her.
She is a little rough around the edged, but I think this is her first foray into the world of internet chat boards.
Cut her a little slack ok?
I'm not sure, probably, but I couldn't guarentee it.pdaddy said:You got it bro, she still on here?

foreigngirl said:Fucking right. Should I make it classier?
![]()
![]()
buffer1 said:All these threads should be locked,including mine.And we should start with a clean slate![]()
Erzulie said:I agree

buffer1 said:All these threads should be locked,including mine.And we should start with a clean slate![]()
okErzulie said:I'm ontop of that boss
KaitlinJRob1982pdaddy said:You got it bro, she still on here?
lolErzulie said:gimme a few, i'm having trouble with my mod suit.
I can helpErzulie said:zipper is stuck
Erzulie said:I need oil not saliva
buffer1 said:
that toospongebob said:i say we strike her name from existence, rid us of this abnormality. hence forth we shall never speak of her again.
good postBrothaBill said:I can state that I ran into her last Friday on more discussion oriented threads which I rarely see females on EF so that was to her credit. I have no doubt that she is completely honest in what she states as well as crazy behind the keyboard for a day. I missed all of the stuff on Friday from later in the day and evening.
I dont see too much wrong with what she did given that she's a relative newbie to chatboards and the way she responded to people that gave her constructive advice.
You can't ask a woman to be completely silent, especially at 23.
She from my perspective made a splash, she hasn't seen the benefits of having contacts throughout the US or the world to discuss their perspectives and argue or debate them.
I am trying to write this as neutral on her. Good and bad, although wasnt here the weekend much, from what I saw Saturday she gave a sincere effort to mend fences. And as all we know, it is a message board, you leave messages that can be read at any time and reexamined and responded to.
I think by any comparison I have been far further over the top than her at small periods of time lol.
Listen, she seems like she may be sucked into the vortex that is EF or she could get busy and do other things like Johnnny. You just never know
that's pretty harsh brojack_schitt said:I still think shes a piece of shit.
BrothaBill said:I can state that I ran into her last Friday on more discussion oriented threads which I rarely see females on EF so that was to her credit. I have no doubt that she is completely honest in what she states as well as crazy behind the keyboard for a day. I missed all of the stuff on Friday from later in the day and evening.
I dont see too much wrong with what she did given that she's a relative newbie to chatboards and the way she responded to people that gave her constructive advice.
You can't ask a woman to be completely silent, especially at 23.
She from my perspective made a splash, she hasn't seen the benefits of having contacts throughout the US or the world to discuss their perspectives and argue or debate them.
I am trying to write this as neutral on her. Good and bad, although wasnt here the weekend much, from what I saw Saturday she gave a sincere effort to mend fences. And as all we know, it is a message board, you leave messages that can be read at any time and reexamined and responded to.
I think by any comparison I have been far further over the top than her at small periods of time lol.
Listen, she seems like she may be sucked into the vortex that is EF or she could get busy and do other things like Johnnny. You just never know
she explained herself many times.spongebob said:i find it hard to believe that she was just some 'noob'. maybe not an alter but definitely something is up.
she dont put outSoKlueles said:i like jack schitt
and whats up with the hate for the broad?
is she evil?
that prude!!!!needtogetas said:she dont put out
do it.lolSoKlueles said:that prude!!!!
i should bomb her right now
heck noneedtogetas said:do it.lol
SoKlueles said:i like jack schitt
and whats up with the hate for the broad?
is she evil?
i told you not to take pics of me eating dangAngel said:i think she may like all the attention even tho it is negative
needto said youd like itSoKlueles said:i told you not to take pics of me eating dang
SoKlueles said:i told you not to take pics of me eating dang
your making me hungryjack_schitt said:Dont turn my hate thread into a food thing...
SoKlueles said:your making me hungry
we had some chicken, and steamed sugar peas (or whatever) steamed zuccini, steamed carrotsjack_schitt said:I just got down on some mashed potatos, gravy and roast beef. Hormel style.
SoKlueles said:we had some chicken, and steamed sugar peas (or whatever) steamed zuccini, steamed carrots
and rice
mm that was good stuff
i love roast beef tho
id never eaten zuccini before i dont thinkjack_schitt said:Now I'm thinkin about zuccini bread![]()
SoKlueles said:id never eaten zuccini before i dont think
but it tastes alot like squash
and i love that stuff, my mom grows all the veggies she can in her garden
Tomatoes, green beans, at least 2 kinds( like pole beans) peppers, onions, potatoes
heck she even grows spinach
and cans most of it
my mom rocks

Dunk said:Her cooter looks like Predator. I have pics.
![]()
SoKlueles said:ive grown a few things before
tomatoes, cucumbers, and once i even grew a watermelon.....but it didnt get to big and i had to throw it away cuz it rotted on the bottom
oh and i have grown some herbs like sage, because i like to cook turkey and stuff for thanksgiving.......and its expensive as crap to buy in a bottle and it tastes good![]()
dang sorryjack_schitt said:Damn, now I'm hungry again.
SoKlueles said:dang sorry
oh and my mom makes homemade spaghetti sauce and salsa
and all sorts of jellies
holy cow shes like the Martha Stewart of Tennessee
well you know, without the ankle thing and all
me tooojack_schitt said:LOL!!
My Mom taught me how to make some badass spaghetti sauce...I passed on the jelly lessons though.
Gambino said:all raina's dogs are forced into a terribly gaye existence wearing halter tops and bonnets, poor sumbitches![]()
i bet they get their asses kicked at the dog park, or they are the bottomsGambino said:all raina's dogs are forced into a terribly gaye existence wearing halter tops and bonnets, poor sumbitches![]()
hahah those were fun times bro.. but wtf we aren't faggots.Gambino said:this is def. a rough board for a noob to cut his teeth...believe it or not, I, ef extrondiare, once was harrassed with red by the masses. swat, lestat, deterass, all them faggots hit me with red...but i came back, begged for more red, and now look at me, on top of the fuckin world
Lestat said:she explained herself many times.
she is a real life friend of ANOTHER EF members.. that EF member is Pervis Ellison.. formerly Kakdiesel.
She came on here and had certain expectations of the place, she thought it was a place where everyone joked around and ball busted on one another.
She came in here guns blazing and got flamed hardcore.
Then she fell back on the usual defense, "its just the internet".. but the flames got hotter and hotter.
Its a very rough crowd here for newbies.. I admit, but you gotta play the game.
spongebob said:yea i know what her 'explanation' is.
the problem is when she 'flamed' it really did have a meaning to her, she believes she is better, smarter and more whooptie do than others. you see it in everyone of her post, even the half ass apologetic ones.
ann coulter.
spongebob said:whats funny is if this was a male, i seriously doubt she would be recieving the pass she is from you guys.
Don't we all?spongebob said:yea i know what her 'explanation' is.
the problem is when she 'flamed' it really did have a meaning to her, she believes she is better, smarter and more whooptie do than others. you see it in everyone of her post, even the half ass apologetic ones.
ann coulter.
Gambino said:you'd rail the shit outta ann and so would i...
Austin316 said:sponge your losing it Ive not seen a trapped in my screen revival thread in a couple years... way to go ass hat![]()
fuckin awesome tune bro. im listenin to Mouth for War right nowLestat said:I'm broken!!
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














