Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

KaitlinJRob1882 depreciation thread.

bitch is salvage value...... she is like used up factory equipment and no one wants her on the balance sheets
 
Denim1.jpg
 
I like her.

She is a little rough around the edged, but I think this is her first foray into the world of internet chat boards.

Cut her a little slack ok?
 
Lestat said:
I like her.

She is a little rough around the edged, but I think this is her first foray into the world of internet chat boards.

Cut her a little slack ok?

You got it bro, she still on here?
 
buffer1 said:
All these threads should be locked,including mine.And we should start with a clean slate:)


Agreed. My work is almost done, and it's been like 6 hours since I truly gave a shit.

Lock 'er up.
 
i say we strike her name from existence, rid us of this abnormality. hence forth we shall never speak of her again.
 
I can state that I ran into her last Friday on more discussion oriented threads which I rarely see females on EF so that was to her credit. I have no doubt that she is completely honest in what she states as well as crazy behind the keyboard for a day. I missed all of the stuff on Friday from later in the day and evening.
I dont see too much wrong with what she did given that she's a relative newbie to chatboards and the way she responded to people that gave her constructive advice.
You can't ask a woman to be completely silent, especially at 23.
She from my perspective made a splash, she hasn't seen the benefits of having contacts throughout the US or the world to discuss their perspectives and argue or debate them.
I am trying to write this as neutral on her. Good and bad, although wasnt here the weekend much, from what I saw Saturday she gave a sincere effort to mend fences. And as all we know, it is a message board, you leave messages that can be read at any time and reexamined and responded to.
I think by any comparison I have been far further over the top than her at small periods of time lol.
Listen, she seems like she may be sucked into the vortex that is EF or she could get busy and do other things like Johnnny. You just never know
 
BrothaBill said:
I can state that I ran into her last Friday on more discussion oriented threads which I rarely see females on EF so that was to her credit. I have no doubt that she is completely honest in what she states as well as crazy behind the keyboard for a day. I missed all of the stuff on Friday from later in the day and evening.
I dont see too much wrong with what she did given that she's a relative newbie to chatboards and the way she responded to people that gave her constructive advice.
You can't ask a woman to be completely silent, especially at 23.
She from my perspective made a splash, she hasn't seen the benefits of having contacts throughout the US or the world to discuss their perspectives and argue or debate them.
I am trying to write this as neutral on her. Good and bad, although wasnt here the weekend much, from what I saw Saturday she gave a sincere effort to mend fences. And as all we know, it is a message board, you leave messages that can be read at any time and reexamined and responded to.
I think by any comparison I have been far further over the top than her at small periods of time lol.
Listen, she seems like she may be sucked into the vortex that is EF or she could get busy and do other things like Johnnny. You just never know
good post
 
BrothaBill said:
I can state that I ran into her last Friday on more discussion oriented threads which I rarely see females on EF so that was to her credit. I have no doubt that she is completely honest in what she states as well as crazy behind the keyboard for a day. I missed all of the stuff on Friday from later in the day and evening.
I dont see too much wrong with what she did given that she's a relative newbie to chatboards and the way she responded to people that gave her constructive advice.
You can't ask a woman to be completely silent, especially at 23.
She from my perspective made a splash, she hasn't seen the benefits of having contacts throughout the US or the world to discuss their perspectives and argue or debate them.
I am trying to write this as neutral on her. Good and bad, although wasnt here the weekend much, from what I saw Saturday she gave a sincere effort to mend fences. And as all we know, it is a message board, you leave messages that can be read at any time and reexamined and responded to.
I think by any comparison I have been far further over the top than her at small periods of time lol.
Listen, she seems like she may be sucked into the vortex that is EF or she could get busy and do other things like Johnnny. You just never know

you cant ask rimjob to even shut up for one second.

she's the liberal counterpart of ann coulter.
 
spongebob said:
i find it hard to believe that she was just some 'noob'. maybe not an alter but definitely something is up.
she explained herself many times.

she is a real life friend of ANOTHER EF members.. that EF member is Pervis Ellison.. formerly Kakdiesel.

She came on here and had certain expectations of the place, she thought it was a place where everyone joked around and ball busted on one another.

She came in here guns blazing and got flamed hardcore.

Then she fell back on the usual defense, "its just the internet".. but the flames got hotter and hotter.

Its a very rough crowd here for newbies.. I admit, but you gotta play the game.
 
jack_schitt said:
I just got down on some mashed potatos, gravy and roast beef. Hormel style.
we had some chicken, and steamed sugar peas (or whatever) steamed zuccini, steamed carrots
and rice
mm that was good stuff


i love roast beef tho
 
SoKlueles said:
we had some chicken, and steamed sugar peas (or whatever) steamed zuccini, steamed carrots
and rice
mm that was good stuff


i love roast beef tho

Now I'm thinkin about zuccini bread :rolleyes:
 
jack_schitt said:
Now I'm thinkin about zuccini bread :rolleyes:
id never eaten zuccini before i dont think
but it tastes alot like squash
and i love that stuff, my mom grows all the veggies she can in her garden
Tomatoes, green beans, at least 2 kinds( like pole beans) peppers, onions, potatoes
heck she even grows spinach
and cans most of it
my mom rocks
 
SoKlueles said:
id never eaten zuccini before i dont think
but it tastes alot like squash
and i love that stuff, my mom grows all the veggies she can in her garden
Tomatoes, green beans, at least 2 kinds( like pole beans) peppers, onions, potatoes
heck she even grows spinach
and cans most of it
my mom rocks

My Mom used to can stuff too...I used to love the pickles and tomatoes that she did. I would pay for some real, down home canned veggies.

I'm not much of a gardener, but I do grow garlic next to my front porch. Little bit of Kentucky I brought back to MI right there. :evil:
 
ive grown a few things before
tomatoes, cucumbers, and once i even grew a watermelon.....but it didnt get to big and i had to throw it away cuz it rotted on the bottom
oh and i have grown some herbs like sage, because i like to cook turkey and stuff for thanksgiving.......and its expensive as crap to buy in a bottle and it tastes good:)
 
SoKlueles said:
ive grown a few things before
tomatoes, cucumbers, and once i even grew a watermelon.....but it didnt get to big and i had to throw it away cuz it rotted on the bottom
oh and i have grown some herbs like sage, because i like to cook turkey and stuff for thanksgiving.......and its expensive as crap to buy in a bottle and it tastes good:)

Damn, now I'm hungry again.
 
jack_schitt said:
Damn, now I'm hungry again.
dang sorry:(
oh and my mom makes homemade spaghetti sauce and salsa
and all sorts of jellies
holy cow shes like the Martha Stewart of Tennessee


well you know, without the ankle thing and all
 
SoKlueles said:
dang sorry:(
oh and my mom makes homemade spaghetti sauce and salsa
and all sorts of jellies
holy cow shes like the Martha Stewart of Tennessee


well you know, without the ankle thing and all

LOL!!

My Mom taught me how to make some badass spaghetti sauce...I passed on the jelly lessons though :).
 
jack_schitt said:
LOL!!

My Mom taught me how to make some badass spaghetti sauce...I passed on the jelly lessons though :).
me tooo
that jelly pops up everywhere and can burn u good:(
but i remember shed get mad and clean the whole kitchen cuz jelly would be on the ceiling and everywhere lol
 
all raina's dogs are forced into a terribly gaye existence wearing halter tops and bonnets, poor sumbitches :(
 
this is def. a rough board for a noob to cut his teeth...believe it or not, I, ef extrondiare, once was harrassed with red by the masses. swat, lestat, deterass, all them faggots hit me with red...but i came back, begged for more red, and now look at me, on top of the fuckin world
 
Gambino said:
this is def. a rough board for a noob to cut his teeth...believe it or not, I, ef extrondiare, once was harrassed with red by the masses. swat, lestat, deterass, all them faggots hit me with red...but i came back, begged for more red, and now look at me, on top of the fuckin world
hahah those were fun times bro.. but wtf we aren't faggots.
 
Now this one DEFINATELY has a shot at thread of the week.

Fuck sakes man...what does a brotha have to do to get on top these days?
 
Lestat said:
she explained herself many times.

she is a real life friend of ANOTHER EF members.. that EF member is Pervis Ellison.. formerly Kakdiesel.

She came on here and had certain expectations of the place, she thought it was a place where everyone joked around and ball busted on one another.

She came in here guns blazing and got flamed hardcore.

Then she fell back on the usual defense, "its just the internet".. but the flames got hotter and hotter.

Its a very rough crowd here for newbies.. I admit, but you gotta play the game.

yea i know what her 'explanation' is.

the problem is when she 'flamed' it really did have a meaning to her, she believes she is better, smarter and more whooptie do than others. you see it in everyone of her post, even the half ass apologetic ones.

ann coulter.
 
spongebob said:
yea i know what her 'explanation' is.

the problem is when she 'flamed' it really did have a meaning to her, she believes she is better, smarter and more whooptie do than others. you see it in everyone of her post, even the half ass apologetic ones.

ann coulter.

you'd rail the shit outta ann and so would i...
 
Ya know half of you were extremly annoying newbies at one point or another, guys get away with it more so its not as noticed, bc no one cares! But there is probably a shit load of hypocracy in this thread. Fuck I repeatedly left bc of how this board had gotten at times, and most the people that were around when I started DID leave, and yes I was prob an annoying newbie at one point or another, then again i didn't talk too much for the first couple of months

I like Kaitlin, she's fun to talk to, and she's one of the only girls I know that has played through Final Fantasy 8, which is my fav game, so the rest of you can suck it! lol
 
spongebob said:
whats funny is if this was a male, i seriously doubt she would be recieving the pass she is from you guys.


10-4, Lt. Obivious...tits and ass are the universal pass
 
sponge your losing it Ive not seen a trapped in my screen revival thread in a couple years... way to go ass hat ;)
 
spongebob said:
yea i know what her 'explanation' is.

the problem is when she 'flamed' it really did have a meaning to her, she believes she is better, smarter and more whooptie do than others. you see it in everyone of her post, even the half ass apologetic ones.

ann coulter.
Don't we all?
We just don't say it like she did.
 
Austin316 said:
sponge your losing it Ive not seen a trapped in my screen revival thread in a couple years... way to go ass hat ;)

your an old school top notch bro im my book. so if she's your friend then ill lay off somewhat.
 
In the great words of Klu... "dang."

What's up with all the E-hate up in here?

You all would probably stone her to death if the law would allow, afterwards you'd have a barbeque with her tenderized meat

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom