Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just when you think people couldn't get any dumber

Here's one last one. my personal favorite:
Kentucky.
A man entered a Dairy Queen and bought $1.97 worth of ice cream. The man said, "Here, I want to pay with this." and handed the cashier a $200 dollar bill with a picture of George Bush on the front. The employee proceeded to give him $198.03 in change. At the end of the night the manager found the bill. He gave it to authorities in hopes of catching the counterfeiter. The police said that the bill was of such poor quality that it would no way stand up in court.

I know a loss-prevention manager for a major bank.

She has the GREATEST stories about bank robbers.

One perp decided to write a stickup note on the back of his pay stub. He was arrested the next day at his work.

Another was running away with the cash which contained two dye packs. One exploded on his clothes so he took off all his clothes and was running down the street naked. Then the other dye pack exploded, burning his privates and obviously coloring him red. He was arrested at the hospital getting burn treatment.

Last one: the robber had called a cab to make his getaway. While in the bank, the police intercepted the cab and parked the patrol car in its place. The robber calmly got into the police car, not realizing what it was.

:D :D

Here is one and I actually know the idiot that did this.
He decided to steal a car to do a ram raid at a Tesco store in Walkden (supermarket). Whilst he was doing it he decided it would be cool to take photos of himself commiting the crime. A few days later the idiot put the film in to be developed at the very same store. Obviously he was arrested and an article was put out on him in the local paper saying "Britains dumbest criminal".

Top Bottom