Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you metrosexual? And if you are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you really think people pull shit like that out of nowhere? She did it. She just tries to do that keep it on the down-low stuff.

insert Sales and Public Relations before the gym stuff - my point being, that my life is gratifying - and there''s a lot more to me than what the asshole says about me.

Sure.......

You must be smoking crack or something. In the other thread you said I've called your wife before? NEVER don't have her phone number. Have NEVER emailed her or spoken to her in any manner outside of EF. Nor have I EVER spoken to you on the phone or sent you any messages through yahoo.

I have no reason to lie about things on here - if it's one thing people know about me, I'm too honest and forthcoming for my own good around here sometimes.

You must be smoking crack or something. In the other thread you said I've called your wife before? NEVER don't have her phone number. Have NEVER emailed her or spoken to her in any manner outside of EF. Nor have I EVER spoken to you on the phone or sent you any messages through yahoo.

I have no reason to lie about things on here - if it's one thing people know about me, I'm too honest and forthcoming for my own good around here sometimes.

Bullshit. Never outside of EF? You were even myspace pals before jon came along. Telling lies gets you nowhere. Your photographer friend in the loop with her,too. Check yourself, missy. I'm sure there are people on here who have her on their myspace pages. If they go back far enough on comments and such, they will find you and or tim on her page. I remember when he was trying to fly her to california for pictures. That fight was huge. It's probably the only thing I was able to talk her out of doing that year.

Iggy bombed me for no good reason. Go ahead and pick on the nice guy.

I think Iggy got tired of your rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom