Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just started taking Norabol.....

plug1

... only been on it for 5 days but I have never used any kind of pro hormone before or any other supp for that matter. Does this give me a greater chance of seeing effects. I weigh just under 14 stone, have a bit of a beer gut due to excessive drinking (Im from Scotland) and have been going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week for over a year. Lately I have not been able to get past the weights I am on. I hope to lift more and put on more muscle.

chances ??:alien:

Although norbol is a very potent pro hormone and should help you put on some lean muscle mass, it is not a wonder pill and one should be mindful of that. Nothing that you are you going to take is going to make you large without the proper diet and dues in the gym. Your diet more than any pills out there will dictate how much muscle mass you put on. Now you say that you are going to the gym only 2-3 days a week, i would try going to the gym 5 days a week, each day a training a different muscle group. For recovery is just as important as training. try this spilt
monday: back
tuesday: chest
wednesday: bi's and tri's
thrusday: shoulders and calfs
friday: off
saturday: legs ( hamstrings, quads and calfs)
sun: off

Just try a different diet in addition to the norbal and you should be seeing changes in no time.

Cheers for that mate. The only problem I have is time. I have a 10 month old son and I already feel like Im deserting him when I'm in the gym. How much time do you spend in the Gym each day ? I spend about an hour and a quarter each visit (that includes 25 minutes cardio). Also, .. and you might laugh here, the gym I go to isnt a free weights gym, its more of an old persons/ladies gym where all the weights are on machines i.e. incline chest press, seated lat pull downs, tricep press etc etc. Should I ditch this and head next door to the free weights gym. (Ill feel like a bit of a tit next to some of the guys in there though).:(

go to the gym with the free weights. If you're going to work out, do it right.

And don't worry about not being as big as everybody else in the gym. All the huge guys were once small at some point.

bro, the norabol is good stuff... my strength went up considerably after only a week of taking it.. I didn't believe it would do anything but it did... stickk to a good diet while on and high protein and your good to go..

Be careful man, what you haven't been told is about gyno.
I did norabol with andro, i must admit it worked to some degree but gave me gyno.beware!!!

Make sure your taking chryslin or similar.

Good luck

Gyno is breastlike development in males the dione type prohormones sometimes produce this unwanted an irreversable sideeffect, if you are a little bit overweight I'd be careful with the prohormones till your bodyfat percentage is low, still the risk is 50/50 either way.

I'd rather use nordiol if any prohormone at all - but it's up to the individual.

goodluck!

COOKSTER said:
Be careful man, what you haven't been told is about gyno.
I did norabol with andro, i must admit it worked to some degree but gave me gyno.beware!!!

Make sure your taking chryslin or similar.

Good luck

Chrysin won't help against the gyno norabol gives..

Shit, .. Im considering only doing the one bottle now instead of the 8 week cycle. Is there a chance of 1 cycle giving you Gyno? Please answer this one lads.:bawling:

Top Bottom