Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just paid over 1 grand

Hope the rims are as slick as you hoped they would be.

What kinda car?

Also, Im glad you and GF are okay.

That aint shit

I was at the wal-mart pricing a NEW set of 4 plastic hubcaps for my 99 626, those bishes are going to set me back at least $12.99, $14.99 with the chrome finish. Yeah, 15". Balla

continental

My car has Continental SportContact2 tires, they seem to be pretty decent. I'll be fucked if we have any winter weather before they wear out though, 'cause they're summer tires and are useless in snow or ice conditions.

yea i hear you... thanks ariel, the rims are sick but i think look too big for my car, maybe i need to drop the car... yea me and my girl are doing good bro, how have u been

yea i hear you... thanks ariel, the rims are sick but i think look too big for my car, maybe i need to drop the car... yea me and my girl are doing good bro, how have u been

18" would probably have been enough for that car. But, as long as you have them, might as well get used to it. I don't think dropping the springs will help the proportions any.

I do think the design of the rims complements the car, they look like they could be a factory option. So many peoople go with designs that clash with the car, or are just ludicrous, it's nice to see something more tasteful for a change. Maybe not my cup of tea, but definitely not tacky.

As long as you got the proper sized tire..the new wheel/tire combo should be almost exactly the same size as the ones you took off. The reason it looks like it needs to be lowered is because of an optical illusion. The smaller sidewall on the new tire makes it look like there is a larger gap between the top of the tire, and the fender. Lowering it will get ride of that and make it look "normal" again.

I wouldn't lower it more than 1" tho.

bro, all im saying is make sure no one steals them.
i would be watching my car like a hawk if i were you.

Top Bottom