Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just paid over 1 grand

its nice bro ive owned 3, and this is one of the nicest one, im going to keep it maybe 6-10 months and eventually upgrade to M3... i have the one right below m3 now, 330ci stick, black on black with every possible option... very nizee

Nice bro. I had a 328i for 3 months then some needle dick fucked the whole side and totalled it. Personally I think the sexiest wheels for the 3 series are the m3 CSLs http://www.strikeengine.com/technical_information/BMW-M3-CSL-side.jpg

yea it was between those matte black and the ones i bought now... both very nice and still hold down that stock look to them

Do they have those in 18"? Will they fit the bolt-pattern of a MkV GTI? I've got the 18" "Hufeisen" factory rims on the car now, and don't like them.

The rims come as 18s and you may be able to find a set on one of the VW forums. As far as fitment goes I am almost positive they will fit on your car with no issues at all. My buddy has an mk3 gti vr6 turbo and he had a set of wheels on it that he bought off a kid with an mkv.

Top Bottom