Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just paid over 1 grand

it all depends bro, on what kind of price you paid for the car, you can make anywhere from 1 to 3 even 4 grand on those kind of cars

LOL@1 grand.

You clearly don't do this for a living.

The luxury car market (bmw, merc, etc) has fallen flat on its face. You can pick these up so far back of wholesale it's ridiculous. Depending on the model you can make upwards of 10grand plus. This of course is not even including any back end.

LOL@1 grand.

You clearly don't do this for a living.

The luxury car market (bmw, merc, etc) has fallen flat on its face. You can pick these up so far back of wholesale it's ridiculous. Depending on the model you can make upwards of 10grand plus. This of course is not even including any back end.

Please explain and qaulify this post.

or know someone with a dealerlicence... you are right, i bought a 325ci 02 3 years ago for around $21k today its worth not even half

I thought I did explain it.

Luxury cars aren't bringing the money the once used to at auction. Thus, you can buy them really really cheap.

I'm just asking if you are a dealer or are you going by word of mouth? The guy who said he makes 1K-4K per car is doing it in real time. Obviously he could try to make more if he wanted.
I just want to know where you got your numbers from?

Top Bottom