Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got reponse from MUSCLE-TECH on the email i sent them.. everyone read this...

Hehe... william iz that u in the avatar... j/k ...had to ask.i see your bear is using the Muscle Tech optimizer...the Vacum ecleaner that is.
Wazap bro:D

SofaGeorge said:
Did I tell you guys that after I used Muscle Tech my dick stopped getting hard. I can't even wank it anymore.

Durn it! Now my dick's gone an fallen off. I wish I'd never heard of Muscle Tech.

Frackal said:
LOL...they are REALLY full of themselves "Nonetheless, we are patient people (true product development research makes
one this way).."

What a bunch of cockmongers... muscletech products are sorry as shit, they're fucking crooks and liars, nothing else.

Wombat: Their suite does not hold water because George allows ALL negative/postive comments about supplements on this board including his own, as we all know from the Triple Threat 3/60 situation.

Before the suit I have seen many of threads disappear that were non-triplethreat.....That you can't deny......If I was the owner of ttokkyo and george owned tornel and he had hired or "oppointed people to mod status" on his tornel (triple threat forum) and any of them were bashing my product, then I may have a problem with that. Esp---when all of the bashing could not hold any water. But I don't know the law-----I just know that I could give a ratts ass about muscle tech and I also know that most of the people bashing them have never used there product or at the very least have never had them tested to be any diff--from what they say is on the label....Try bashing ttokkyo without lab scans and see what the mods say or do with the thread. You get the point....Hell someone posted lab scans on the triple threat that showed problems and people "including mods" in pms tried to kill the messenger so to speak.. whatever, hope I don't get banned or speaking the truth"as I see it" But if mods can delete threads"or get members banned" that state things that are personal about them then why aren't these same mods deleting things that are in the best interest of elite....hense the lawsuit---And George if I want to say anything "bad" about muscle tech...I'm sure they don't care about that---but if you hire me or oppoint me to "mod" your forum then I hope that I would be smart enough or at the very least be trained to know what can be allowed and what can't be...Whatever I really do hope the best for elite, its just this muscletech bashing hold no water what so ever.......peace

Many may not know that a complete defese to slander is truth. If you are telling the truth, you can not get into any trouble. I would assert that any posts made about Muscletech are true. This is a complete defense to any slander claim. This is just FYI as I have not ever tried Muscletech products (nor will I ever). This is just FYI.

i think its funny how muscle tech compares there products to a bunch of unknow products, lol ill never use muscle tech ever. and never have

Wish I could say I had never tried Muscle-Tech. Unfortunately I've wasted money on nitro-tech and weak ass hydroxycut. The nitro-tech taste like burnt dog shit and stacker 2 jacks me we better than hydroxycut ever could. BTW anybody interested on buying a jug of nitro-tech, only two servings missing, please contact me. I may even give it away plus pay the shipping to get it out of my house. If Muscle-Tech really stands behind their product they should offer to buy it back from me.

Here's some pretty straightforward stuff that turns my stomach about Muscletech:

1. They're always bashing any type of protein except for whey (when a whey and cassein formula can work just fine, and they use a whey and cassein formula in their protein bar).

2. They hype the hell out of worthless ingredients that have been pretty much proven to either do jack or be toxic. Cases in point : HCA, alpha lipoic acid, chromium (as an insulin mimicker).

3. They're obviously overpriced, case in point: since the only thing in cell tech that seems to make a difference is the creatine and dextrose, then why the hell can't I just buy some Weider creatine and some dextrose? I wouldn't do that though, because new research shows you shouldn't just slug down 300 calories of sugar, you should have some protein with your creatine. And since Muscletech brags about their high quality creatine, does that mean Joe Weider orders his facilities to put poison in the 10 dollar jug you can get at Wal-Mart?

4. Other thing: Whey protein + arginine = steroid like growth? (Nitro-tech) What the hell?

Pussytech

Who are they to say what we choose to write about, MuscleTech is nothing but hype company. They have made advertising down to an art in suckering people who are not knowlegable about supplements to believe that they can get the rediculous figures shown in their ads. I have worked in nutrition sales for several years and it is always a pain in the ass to try to explain to people why it is not naturally possible to get results like those that are claimed. I always tell them straight up and give them only the stuff that works, and I dont think there is one single product made by them that I would ever reccomend.:finger:

Write pack to them and thank them for the clarifications

Then ask if they can supply the members at elite fitness with a

couple of months worth of their wonderful products.

Top Bottom