Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got reponse from MUSCLE-TECH on the email i sent them.. everyone read this...

So I guess from now on we can only post positive comments on Muscletech products... :)

HELL NO!!!

Everyone is entiteld to there own opinion.
Or is Mucsletech riding on little pink elephants way up there above the law.

And now I would give the finger to MuscleTech Research and Development, Inc.

Last edited:
man I fucking hate muscle tech so much it is not even funny

their stupid ASS stack ( nortesten and anotesten ) gave me gyno and I didn't gain one ounce of muscle

they suck and I would beat the shit out of greg zulak if he was in front of me right now

nough said

Victor

BeefyBull said:
Everyone on this board should put something related to muscletech in their signature. Who knows, if we had a class action suit against them or somethign we could all cash in, lol.

good idea I am doing this right now

Victor

I LOVE MUSCLETECH! I gained 10 lbs in ONE DAY. After a week I couldn't get through the door and had to move to a new house. I'm gonna have to buy a dump truck just to haul my shoulders around.

:p

I don't use the products because they are too expensive...But I think everyone can admit that a lot of people on here have not used there products and jumped on the bandwagon of bad mouthing them even before the suit came forward. There are a ton worse products out there then muscle tech, we all know that. But why bash these guys so bad is beyond me. Greg k--may be a laughing stock on stage but that dude is one freaky guy. And there is no question that he has devoted his life to getting huge. Muscle tech was just money in his pocket. How many of you Lee Priest fans(and there are a shitload of them) are going to bash him now. My guess--not many

Notice somethin' though? What the hell happened to Kovacs?

They (Muscletech) really rushed to distance themselves from him after the NOC fiasco.

FlexManning said:
Notice somethin' though? What the hell happened to Kovacs?

They (Muscletech) really rushed to distance themselves from him after the NOC fiasco.

yeah you can't really blame them though----although I heard it was they(muscletech)that made him compete. Either way he was fucked.....

MuscleTech Can Lick Deeeezzz Nuts. That is why i Tell everyone not to buy thier shit. Fucking assholes.

BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!!!

Wombat said:
I don't use the products because they are too expensive...But I think everyone can admit that a lot of people on here have not used there products and jumped on the bandwagon of bad mouthing them even before the suit came forward. There are a ton worse products out there then muscle tech, we all know that. But why bash these guys so bad is beyond me. Greg k--may be a laughing stock on stage but that dude is one freaky guy. And there is no question that he has devoted his life to getting huge. Muscle tech was just money in his pocket. How many of you Lee Priest fans(and there are a shitload of them) are going to bash him now. My guess--not many

I know nothing about their products, but they are wrong to threaten to sue me to get your personal information. Period.

Top Bottom