Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just got my testosteron test back from the doc..

holmbrah

it said i had nmol/L of 7,64, which i believe equates to around 212 ng/dL. this seems really fukking low to me for a guy of my age. any thoughts on this :(?

im 18 for the record

it said i had nmol/L of 7,64, which i believe equates to around 212 ng/dL. this seems really fukking low to me for a guy of my age. any thoughts on this :(?

im 18 for the record

ugh you again. why are you testing your T levels at 18?

I believe I already explained to you as a teenager not everyone your age peaks in their late teens and not everyone is done developing. your hormones CHANGE as a teenager, they don't necessarily peak. there is a major difference

this is likely all in your head or you spent too much time playing video games and watching tv. gotta get your hormones stirred up.. go workout, go play sports, get outside

Yes, it's low. Have you taken any PH's or AAS? Need more tests than just total testosterone. Ask for free testosterone, e2, shbg, cortisol, prolactin. This will give a better idea of what is going on. Could be anything from stress, to estrogen dominance, to hypogonadism.

ugh you again. why are you testing your T levels at 18?

I believe I already explained to you as a teenager not everyone your age peaks in their late teens and not everyone is done developing. your hormones CHANGE as a teenager, they don't necessarily peak. there is a major difference

this is likely all in your head or you spent too much time playing video games and watching tv. gotta get your hormones stirred up.. go workout, go play sports, get outside

i work out 5 times a week, and have been since 2011

dude I just looked up your prior posts.. you said you took dbol.. I really don't have the patience to deal with this nonsense, so sick of you fucking kids

we tell you to not juice till 21+ for a reason, you guys all want short cuts. no such thing as a short cut

Jesus Christ I'm sick of these kids...test levels at 18 lol....fuck like I have said a million times, I didn't even know what test was at 18

after reading your post about your anxiety and all that other stuff I would say your problems are in your head as I already guessed.

I want to feel empathy towards you but shit you are bringing problems onto yourself.. just finish your education and make something out of yourself. stop worrying about your dick and T levels.. like woot said I didn't even know what T levels were at that age, all I knew is I wanted to fuck everything in site.

dude I just looked up your prior posts.. you said you took dbol.. I really don't have the patience to deal with this nonsense, so sick of you fucking kids

we tell you to not juice till 21+ for a reason, you guys all want short cuts. no such thing as a short cut

i feel just the same as before i started them. nothing has changed since i took them, atleast not what i know of

i feel just the same as before i started them. nothing has changed since i took them, atleast not what i know of

yeah because you took like 2 pills lol.

just stop fucking with hormones and get your head on straight

no DR in their right mind is gonna put an 18 year old on TRT for life unless you have a legitimate problem like losing one of your nuts or an accident etc.

id cosider anything under 500-600 low for ur age and under 300 low for everyone. First did u take all the proper steps before you blood test

Increasing water to 2 gallons per day
decreasing protein by 50 percent for three days prior
no training 4 days proior
12 hours fasting before blood test

? did u do these minimum requirements? if not ur test could be way off

no i didn't

Top Bottom