Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Getting Back Into It

turfcat

Hey guys, it's been two years since I've really touched the weights, and I'm looking to start back up again because I lost a lot of mass and such. I was thinking just throw something together and let you guys fix my mess.

Upper: Monday & Thursday
10 minutes novice resistance band work
12-10-8-6-3 Bench Press
3x12 Incline DB Bench
3x12 Decline DB Bench
3x15 Tri Kickbacks
2x20 Lat pulls
5x10 Reverse Flyes
3x12 Shrugs
3x10 Military Press

Lower: Tuesday & Friday
5 minutes dynamic warm up
3x20 ATG squats
2x15 Bulgarian Split Squat
3x12 BB lunges
3x15 Deadlift
3x12 straight leg deads
4x25 Calf Raises

Core: Wednesday
3x5 Clean and Jerk
3x3 Snatch
2x15 Overhead Squat
200 crunches
100 reverse crunches
100 Alt Swings KB
50 Russian twists
50 Turkish Get Ups

I'm still in really good shape, I hope I can accomplish what I have down, if you guys see I'm lacking in a few exercises feel free to let me know. I'm just trying to get back into lifting and get a little mass going, soon I'll be giving my supplement schedule and diet.

Holy fck. Does everyone do like a 1000 or more reps a week now? What's the cycle looking like? You left out a lot of info, like stats and goals.

I'm definitely not to the point where I've reached full potential so I'm not going to cycle, just going to supplement, I don't want to short myself. As far as goals in really looking to put a little bit of size on but keep tone, hence the high reps. As for stats, I'm 6' 180lbs 11%BF. At one time of day I was 205 10%

less volume add food. I see so many people in the gym for two hours at a time and I don't understand how they are making progress. I'm talking about natty's here, going two straight hours with lift after lift. I really feel like when I do deads and squats on the same day that I am forsaking one or the other. I split them shits up! I go hard and I am seriously fatigued after about an hour. I go up and walk on the treadmill afterwards and I feel like its a day. Here is my chest workout done on Sunday; the day before national bench day.

1) Flat bench (near 8 sets in all) 2 warmups, 2 light, 1 medium, 1 medium heavy, 1 heady, 1 medium

2) Cable press 3 sets moderate weight, which typically is taxing

3) cable fly, 3 sets moderate weight

4) Pec deck, nice and slow and concentrated for 3 sets moderate weight

5) Stiff-arm cable pull down, 3 sets to burn it out.

Thats is, like a 50 minute workout. half hour of cardio (walking incline) and I am at the house eating and shitting sometimes simultaneously boys, its no joke. I'm not the strongest guy in the world but I was right about to 405 before I went on the diet of all diets this last summer (lost 68 lbs in 11 weeks, maybe actually less.)

If your not cycling then I feel like your going too hard, just my humble opinion man. I dont do all that and I am cycling... and it is going well sir!

BTW when I dont feel like total shit, exhausted and achy, I throw some band work in on another day and just go for a couple of extra movements, only looking for a pump on those...

Top Bottom