Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just found out my insurance will pay for some of my gym membership!

bummer..........i was hoping you have blue cross.

Scotsman said:
I'll have to check into this. I only pay $120 per 6mo so that would mean I only would have to pay $20/6mo and that would be awesome.

Thanks KB

Cheers,
Scotsman

I only pay $180 per year, so depending on how tight the insurance co's checks and balances are, I may be making $20 per year for training. more than half the pros!

KillahBee said:
I only pay $180 per year, so depending on how tight the insurance co's checks and balances are, I may be making $20 per year for training. more than half the pros!

Then you'll be getting payed to workout, which makes you a professional athlete, then you can impress the ladies with your new found status.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Then you'll be getting payed to workout, which makes you a professional athlete, then you can impress the ladies with your new found status.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Yes, yes yes. Good thinking. This could be the big break I have been waiting for.

KillahBee said:
Yes, yes yes. Good thinking. This could be the big break I have been waiting for.

I was denied by work :rolleyes: they only reimburse if you are doing medical rehab type shit, stupid fuckers.

Anyway I used to joke when I worked at the gym that I was a pro athlete since I got payed to work out, got a lot of blank stares from people, which was funny too.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
I was denied by work :rolleyes: they only reimburse if you are doing medical rehab type shit, stupid fuckers.

Anyway I used to joke when I worked at the gym that I was a pro athlete since I got payed to work out, got a lot of blank stares from people, which was funny too.

Cheers,
Scotsman
That's one of the sad aspects of posting on a chat board, that you don't get to chuckle at the blank stares. People typically just don't have the courtesy to send in blank confounded posts.

Blut Wump said:
That's one of the sad aspects of posting on a chat board, that you don't get to chuckle at the blank stares. People typically just don't have the courtesy to send in blank confounded posts.

So true, I love it when I get that look from people where they cock their head to one side and are just puzzled, kind of like a lizard at the zoo.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom