Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June competition preparation..

It has been MANY years since I have trained or even WANTED to train with anyone else. Has its pro's and con's but overall until there is some hyuge change in my life I don't see me going back to training with someone else. And even then it will most likely be my girls!!! :)

I'd be bored if I did not train with a partner. I tried it, hated it! I like having someone kick my ass if I'm getting slack. I also like kicking my TP's ass if they too are not giving it their all.

When is the comp? Count down minus how many days? This weekend? I've lost track.

vixensghost said:
I'd be bored if I did not train with a partner. I tried it, hated it! I like having someone kick my ass if I'm getting slack. I also like kicking my TP's ass if they too are not giving it their all.

When is the comp? Count down minus how many days? This weekend? I've lost track.

You need a Ipod LOL. Once you get the music you want and playlist set ,Music can really fuel the workouts.

BIKINIMOM said:
A cut and paste from my post to mydawgs...

Both of you ladies ROCK!

Thank you, Bikinmom!!
I have respect and admiration for you as well. You are very giving and that's a quality many people lack.

I decided I'm not having a trainer anymore. It's a waste of time for people like me who knows what to do at this point. If you're new at this, I recommend to get a trainer because you need good form when working out.
That said, I have a temporary partner. I promised a woman at the gym who is very sweet and wants to compete that I'd show her 'the ropes'. I believe in giving and feel very fortunate that I stayed the course through the years and has gotten me this far. I had many people helping me along the way so I feel I must give to other as well.

Back on track today. Back, traps and abs. Didn't do any cardio since I have to recup from my weekend marathon.

God, I missed checking on you guys!!

Back to 107.6lbs.
Did a very intense, high volume leg workout. My new trainer is killing me, but that's what I asked for. Don't feel like doing cardio after such a workout.

localgirl said:
When is your competition?

Lookin' good lady :)

Thank you!
My comp is June 28th, in NYC..

localgirl said:
When is your competition?

Lookin' good lady :)

Thank you!
My comp is June 28th, in NYC..

106.4lbs today.
Did a great chest and shoulders workout and 30 minutes cardio.
I should be doing 40 minutes cardio, but I have been tired lately. I'll do it tomorrow, no excuses..

Top Bottom