Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

You know your dieting WHEN...
jpt said:
unfortunately me and the anpb are on a break :chomp: i need my space...it was really tough when i went into the fridge last week...held it in my arms...looked at the nutritional value with my caring eyes as if it was the first time i've ever seen them...i opened my mouth and said, "listen...it's not you...it's me. your great and your going to make some guy really happy one day. so i guess what 'm saying is i need a break...keep on trucking"

... nuff said :lmao:

jpt said:
"yo you must have eaten like 100 dollars worth of weed man,and like 30 dollars worth of shrooms..so im gonbna need that 130 BUCK....whenever u get the chance

That's not cool, man......

:FRlol:

jpt said:
thx buns...i'm a huge hit online...but most my friends think i'm kind of dry in person...HIGHO!!....try the roastbeef folks :Chef: ...i'm here all night. :p

unfortunately me and the anpb are on a break :chomp: i need my space...it was really tough when i went into the fridge last week...held it in my arms...looked at the nutritional value with my caring eyes as if it was the first time i've ever seen them...i opened my mouth and said, "listen...it's not you...it's me. your great and your going to make some guy really happy one day. so i guess what 'm saying is i need a break...keep on trucking"
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:
You are kiilin' me... Your friends are nuts :nerd:

Well, I'll be! I see you all the time over on our board and just now saw that you have your own log now. AWESOME! Yep, yep....even read it ALL from page ONE!!!! lol

Nice job! :twirl:

WOW I had that same conversation yesterday.. Except my PB is a not a female!!!
that conversation would've been alot cooler if it was :p

sarge- i'm sure you've had similar experiences...maybe not with anpb...maybe with pizza lol

You are kiilin' me... Your friends are nuts
dying of laughter ain't the worst way to go...allthough you may piss yourself and that maybe a little embarrassing :p "if peeing your pants is cool consider me miles davis"

Well, I'll be! I see you all the time over on our board and just now saw that you have your own log now. AWESOME! Yep, yep....even read it ALL from page ONE!!!! lol

Nice job!
thx for stopping by and reading...i'm trying to read as many logs over in the woman forum as possible...you ladies are harcore and know your shiiiizy my nizzzy! ;)

ok....so i've been experiencing some lower abdominal pain....or should i say strain the last few days....not really sure what it could be. it's actually a little lower sometimes....i'm guessing my blatter region? i have noticed that my back is getting progressively worse....bending over to pick up a piece of paper is painful. i realize when i do this i've been straining my lower ab region and even a little lower (not sure what the name is anatomically speaking...tre a little help??) to ease my back pain. hopefully that is what this strain is....but it could be something else.

at my last doc visit i was told that i have a herniated naval...my father has it and my sister had it after she gave birth so i'm guessing it's genetics. anyway...this might be it as well....i have to go get a check up and see what's up...prob early next week.

this is so frustrating for me you have no idea...i used to play every sport you can imagine...played collegiate tennis for villanova freshman year then blew out my knee next summer. i blew it out 2 more times before i decided to call it quits with sports...then i started lifting seriously...within 2 years i blew my shoulder out....then a year after that one is fixed i tear my other labrum in my other shoulder...then a little after that i get diagnosed with degenerative disks in my lower back l-4 and l-5. it's like someone up there doesn't want me to look good naked lol.

i don't know...just needed to vent....i've worked so hard at this kind of lifestyle and it seems there is always a setback...then i'm out of action and i have to start all over...

diet and training log to come later....

oh...also, if anyone know any reputable sports doctors and orthopedics in the nyc area please let me know...i'm tired of going to therapy places where they don't undertstand my lifestyle...i hate the "why are you lifting such heavy weights?" question....and the "you don't need to lift weights....just stretch and do some light machines et cetera et cetera"

prob going to a neurologist as well...the back pain is seeping into my legs and toes....i think maybe it has effected my sciatica. i'm not fawking around with this b.s. anymore...

Does it hurt when you walk?
Does it hurt bilaterally or more to one side?
When you twist?
Do you remmeber when the pain first occurred?
What were you doing?
What did you do the day before?
How do you sleep? Which side?
Does it take your breath away?
Describe the pain... achey, dull, sharp?
Have you taken and Ibuprofen or the like for the pain?

Definitely suggest hitting the doctor to see if it's the hernia thing... but if it's not.... I would think it is do to the weight lifting and possibly a muscle imbalance.

As far as the numbness down the legs... that could be the glutes overly tight (piriformis muscle specifically-Which you can work on stretching). Or a muscle in the back where the nerve root is located and the the nerve could be compressed against another muscle or a bone. Is the numbness bilateral or unilateral??

jpt said:
ok....so i've been experiencing some lower abdominal pain....or should i say strain the last few days....not really sure what it could be. it's actually a little lower sometimes....i'm guessing my blatter region? i have noticed that my back is getting progressively worse....bending over to pick up a piece of paper is painful. i realize when i do this i've been straining my lower ab region and even a little lower (not sure what the name is anatomically speaking...tre a little help??) to ease my back pain. hopefully that is what this strain is....but it could be something else.

at my last doc visit i was told that i have a herniated naval...my father has it and my sister had it after she gave birth so i'm guessing it's genetics. anyway...this might be it as well....i have to go get a check up and see what's up...prob early next week.

this is so frustrating for me you have no idea...i used to play every sport you can imagine...played collegiate tennis for villanova freshman year then blew out my knee next summer. i blew it out 2 more times before i decided to call it quits with sports...then i started lifting seriously...within 2 years i blew my shoulder out....then a year after that one is fixed i tear my other labrum in my other shoulder...then a little after that i get diagnosed with degenerative disks in my lower back l-4 and l-5. it's like someone up there doesn't want me to look good naked lol.

i don't know...just needed to vent....i've worked so hard at this kind of lifestyle and it seems there is always a setback...then i'm out of action and i have to start all over...

diet and training log to come later....

oh...also, if anyone know any reputable sports doctors and orthopedics in the nyc area please let me know...i'm tired of going to therapy places where they don't undertstand my lifestyle...i hate the "why are you lifting such heavy weights?" question....and the "you don't need to lift weights....just stretch and do some light machines et cetera et cetera"

prob going to a neurologist as well...the back pain is seeping into my legs and toes....i think maybe it has effected my sciatica. i'm not fawking around with this b.s. anymore...

Does it hurt when you walk? no
Does it hurt bilaterally or more to one side? bilaterally

When you twist? nope
Do you remmeber when the pain first occurred? it's hard to explain...it's really not a pain...it doesn't hurts so to speak...but i def feel like maybe a bloated or strained feeling. i may have noticed my left side about a week ago...but again...not a pain...just more of me noticing that there is something going on there
What were you doing? nothing really
What did you do the day before? not sure...it just kind of appeared
How do you sleep? Which side? i sleep on my sides..
Does it take your breath away? no...not painful or anything like that...just kind of like a dull annoyance...sometimes i'll feel like a maybe a quick little sharp pinch to let me know whatever it is is still there

Describe the pain... achey, dull, sharp? dull i would have to stay...it's not preventing me from doing anything really

Have you taken and Ibuprofen or the like for the pain? no...i really try and stay away from the pain relievers

Top Bottom